Why no texting lately ?

There has been alot of new BP providers lately that what to be called rather than text. Even if it to give the basic information. ( Rates or general area of incall ) Why is that ??
One advantage would be hearing the guy's voice, which tells you a lot about the person Second, you aren't leaving a trail of texts. Just some thoughts.
Just text them anyway, if they want your cash they will take your texts, if not fuckem
Hearing somebody's voice is more advantageous than texting. Too many people hide behind text messages.
butt calls are more fun than butt text also
yet that one time I got a awesome butt text
Send cock pics
Texting is convienient when making contact, especially when the lady is on a date, but it can be impersonal, and there are some guys who will shotgun out a lot of texts to see who is available, meaning if a provider doesn't get back quickly, a date is lost. Also, speaking on the phone give a provider an idea of who she is dealing with.
txt'ing is my faverate
I go both ways on this. I will say when I am seeing someone for the first time, talking to them on is a must. I want to hear who I am getting into.
Fuckin OCD wouldn't pick me up from my hotel until I answered my phone.
I thinck he was worried I lent it to XY or something....
I thinck he was worried I lent it to XY or something.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Which reincarnation of him you referring to???......
It takes more balls for a guy to call than just shoot a text out, a call means he is more serious i think. It is shocking if you spend any amount of time with a provider how many texts they get, the phone is blowing up every second. Some people just keep texting all kinds of questions, if they make the call the convo is usually over in a minute or so. That being said I like to make initial contact via text then call.....
I'm always afraid if I call they will sound like PM and I'll lose my boner.

Plus its more awkward for them to ask you to pick up Newport 100s via text
PlasticMan doth engorge.
That being said I like to make initial contact via text then call..... Originally Posted by Highwayman64
Do the same. Text is just so easy.