Need some great NURU

Who can tell me the best provider that can give a nuru massage?
Did you ever find anyone???
Who gives the best BBBJ in Alabama?

OK, seriously, no offense, but the Austin and San Antonio MSAs combined, has a larger population than the entire state of Alabama.

Our subforum covers 10 counties, three separate MSAs and has a population of over 928,000 folks.

It would be helpful if you listed what city you were going to visit.

Having said that, none of our local ladies advertise Nuru.

If you are going to be in BCS, I would check the Houston area (Post an ISO there)

If you are going to be in Killeen, I would check the Austin area (Post and ISO there)

If you are going to be in Waco, I would check the DFW area (or Austin, they are the same distance from Waco).

Barring NURU, if you are in the Killeen area, we have two providers who offer full service that are extremely well skilled at massage therapy, YourDezire and LovelyYellie.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
That's all I was asking. That's why I posted in Killeen/Waco/Bryan college station.
That's all I was asking. That's why I posted in Killeen/Waco/Bryan college station. Originally Posted by maxmax
Yes, but which city are you interested in? As OS said, our cities are not next door to one another - we are 55 to 105 miles apart and all spaces inbetween.

FF
Maxmax. BCS is about 2 or 3 hours Southeast of Killeen and Waco is about an hour north of Killeen, so the city would be helpful to know which area you are looking for so that the appropriate ladies can respond.
That being said, I do not offer NURU, but have been told I'm pretty good at regular massages or body rubs and I believe LovelyYellie is in the Waco area and does them as well. But I can't speak for her when it comes to NURU.
Come to Killeen for the best FBSM by the Princess of passion I am the best and well worth the trip