Religious Icon Billy Graham dead

The death today of Billy Graham, who had consulted with every President since Harry Truman, is already bringing hateful spews of LYING LIBERAL venom about his passing.
Lots of LYING LIBS and their fudge-packer buddies have taken to Twitter to say that they " hope he rots in hell " and other such typical, LYING LIBERAL vitriol. Mebbe they should just hoist an Islamic Jihad flag along side their rainbow flag and let THOSE banners do their talking for them.
One religious leader I can comfortably say never ordered anybody be beheaded because they didn't believe the way he did.

RIP
  • Old-T
  • 02-21-2018, 04:47 PM
From every indication, one of the good people. He will be missed.

Too bad some people on both fringes want to use this as an excuse to politicize one more thing that isn't really about politics but about morals that should apolitical.
About a year ago I listened to "junior" talk about the old man's spirits.

Both men were consistently and constantly positive.
RIP Billy. And a pox on those hating on you!
ve con Dios, Billy Graham.
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2018, 08:37 AM
I doubt the Jewish people will name a Holiday after him!

https://www.jta.org/2018/02/21/news-...ate-dies-at-99

One religious leader I can comfortably say never ordered anybody be beheaded because they didn't believe the way he did.

RIP Originally Posted by gfejunkie
what did he ever really do?
I doubt the Jewish people will name a Holiday after him!

https://www.jta.org/2018/02/21/news-...ate-dies-at-99

. Originally Posted by WTF
And doubtful that YOU swishy-walkers will be sending flowers to the funeral.
From every indication, one of the good people. He will be missed.

Too bad some people on both fringes want to use this as an excuse to politicize one more thing that isn't really about politics but about morals that should apolitical.
Originally Posted by Old-T
If it involves " morals ", the lyin liberals don't want to be reminded that they HAVE NONE ( see : Slick Willy, Monica Lewinsky, Oval office, cigar and Blue Dress ) And they are quick to politicize anything that advances their agenda.
And doubtful that YOU swishy-walkers will be sending flowers to the funeral. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
rey, people like you who spew hate all day. We are supposed to be impressed that oh wow, Billy Graham died?
I figured he'd at least make 112

But yes, he was one of the good ones. And I believe he fought to hold his tongue while so many charlatans and snake oil salesmen who followed his lead into televangelism.
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2018, 10:01 AM
And doubtful that YOU swishy-walkers will be sending flowers to the funeral. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Are you a swishy walker....cause i know you ain't sending any flowers you ignorant fucker.
Love him or hate him, the man could take command of a room. Outstanding public speaker.
If it involves " morals ", the lyin liberals don't want to be reminded that they HAVE NONE ( see : Slick Willy, Monica Lewinsky, Oval office, cigar and Blue Dress ) And they are quick to politicize anything that advances their agenda. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
If you had listened to him would you still be spewing hate and sucking dicks ekim?