Real or Fake (.)(.) ... Need advice!!

Okay so im a a crossroad. I have been wanting to get breast implants for almost 3yrs now. I want them really bad to fill my breast back up the way they were pre-children. LOL i just dont know whats better, Real or Fake? So tell me ladys and gents.... Do you prefer real or fake? do you think it will bennifit me to have them done? Do you think i should keep my lil bittys, or get some big- ol - titties? LOL I just want some comments to help me decide what is best. Thanks and dont be shy to be HONEST.

Kisses,
Xo Kori Xo
I can tell you that my SO got implants several years ago and they turned out OK, not perfect but OK. Do your research and find a good docter. Do not look at price only results. It is like getting a tatoo, IT IS THERE TO THE GRAVE.

I can also say that I heve seen several boob jobs and they are not all the same.

Again I will say research your docter and ask to see some of his work.

I have not seen your breast so it is hard to say if they need improvment, but again it is all about your self esteem and be sure to pick a GOOD docter.
Heres another pic of how tiny they really are ... idk they just really bug me. i have SO many ppl tell me dont get them done but i need more opinions...

I like your "lil bittys". I think they look good on you even though they dont look lil bitty. Implants do nothing for me to be honest with you. Just my .02 though.
Don't you have to upgrade and/or replace them every 10 years or so if you get implants?
I have seen some really great jobs and some really bad jobs, the doctor you choose is absolutely critical.

As for help deciding whether to do it in the first place....well, a full "hands-on" evaluation with you would be necessary to assess the current state of affairs. Judging solely by your showcase pics....NO!
Thanks fellas for the honesty and advice, keep the comments coming.

@ Cash- thnks hun ... lol ive been to sooo m any consults already and i have a list still TeeHee
@ redhead - thanks but looks can trick u babe there pretty small. but tnks for being so sweet
@ TPCD - yes u do but thats one of the best perks i think they stay nice and tight even when the rest of me is saggin ... LOL well most of me anyway
@ Chaser - thnks for the comment babe and nice compliment too
A lot of my friends prefer the natural breast look but I absolutely love the man made versions. My ex gf went to Dallas for her surgery. Turned out there was a highly reviewed and respected doctor in Las Cruces. This was about 9 years ago. I am sure Dallas is absolutely flooded with quality docs.
I think they look great the way are but of course I'm prejudice, I prefer all natural. If you do decide to get them done hiring a quality doctor is crucial. A bad boob job can haunt you the rest of your life like it has a member of my family
Kori - Please visit Amarillo some weekend before you take the plunge! Most men I talk to don't like them much - especially overly large. I feel that if God wanted all boobs to be alike, he wouldn't have made them all different. Natural D size women want reductions, and natural A size women want surgery. Make sure if you do that you are not getting them to "increase my revenue" or "find a man". After surgery, the doc will tell you that they need to be massaged regularly - my experience is that if you have an SO to help with that ok, but since it hurts you will not do that yourself. If you do not follow the doc's orders, you will wind up no matter the size with hard unnatural results. Also, you need to be at your ideal weight when you get them because they are permanent and your weight will change how they look through time. My personal belief is NO!
My Vote is no... You look great the way you are.
I like what God gave you! I would take a natural B over a MM D anytime
Also, please check your PM's!
  • Tetas
  • 08-18-2011, 06:43 AM
I agree with most of the guys, you look great the way you are.
But it is YOUR body and if you want new tata's, go for it.

I also echo what's been said though, the doctor is critical and from personal experience with an ex, if you do it, get the silicone gel instead of saline and don't let the doctor talk you into grossly overfilling the bag and don't go too big!
My ex had D cup saline, they were too big for her body type and they were overfilled.
You could feel the hard ridge and rippling of the bag on the sides of her breasts, they did LOOK good, they just weren't as soft and fun to play with as natural or silicone.
well I will throw my 2 cents in. Personally man made can be awesome but don't get too carried away. I think a C cup is beautiful, besides more than a handful is a waste. Check out jinhee those are divine breast.
Kori, I went back and looked at your showcase pics again. I still sold on what you have naturally.

I am going to make a note to msg you when I am in the DFW area again.

Its your body though and if you beleive that a breast enlargement would make you feel better about yourself then I say go for it.