Sorry if I have been mia

I know some of you have tried to get a hold of me every way possible.

As some of you already know my little mini me had her tonsils, adnoids taken out and tubes put in her ears. So my priority has been with her.

She is recovering very well, a little whiny from time to time but pulling through like a big girl.

I can't wait for things to go back to normal so I can return to my regular play schedule.

Thank you for those that have checked in on her, it has meant a lot to me.
Sorry to hear that Maci, hope she gets well soon, and the tubes work. Earaches suck, especially for kids.
Wishing her and you the best. Tubes are tough, been there.
Wishing you and your baby girl the best!!!
Maci,

Well wishes for you and your daughter. Thank, too, for sharing with the community as to your "MIA" status.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Hope she gets to feeling better.
Tell her to get well soon!
Thanks guys. She is doing much better. Last night was the first she did. It not wake up every two hours!!
Glad she is doing better. No fun seeing your kiddo sick. I was up all night with my youngest with a ear ache.
Glad to hear shes doing good. Miss ya. I need to get my shit togther and come see you. Just been so busy. Besos.
glad to see she doing better i know that must be hard on you, hope things get better soon
Sorry to hear that, Maci! I sure hope she recovers pretty soon.

On a lighter side, I almost feel bad for the dude that visits you after your absence. Judging from your reviews, I can only describe your return as a volcanic eruption. Lol