Favorite Position

I've lifted this thread from one that's ongoing on one of the national boards. I know some of you don't really check those out. Although I see some from our board there. Anyway I thought if there's anything that we all can agree on. It's that we all have a farovite position. following the national thread, I'm amazed at just how many ladys truly love doggie LOL. So starting off, a course after I say All LOL.....although I do enjoy the sight of a nice butt, my favorite is cowgirl....there's just something about being able to look into your partner's eyes. Your?
Fuck me purposefully and forcefully doggie-style (and know what you're doing) and I'll absolutely cum uncontrollably - and I LOVE IT (just don't push my shoulders down and hammer me into the carpet - not THAT hard please) . . . but you're right Growler, there's nothing more erotic and sensual then being in ANY position where I can make eye contact with my partner, regardless of the activity! If I can turn my head and make eye contact with you behind me, all the better . . .

And, me being on top and in control can be a ton of fun!

Thank you for a thread that is hopefully without controversy!

Well, so much for my "posting holiday" but this seems a fairly "safe" thread relative to the postings of late.

Disclaimer: The activities mentioned in this post are my personal tastes and do not reflect activities for which money is exchanged. Hypothetically. In a dream . . . etc.

Kisses,

- Jackie
...and I'll cum uncontrollably... Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis
My fav is whatever position it takes for THAT to happen... over and over and over again...
With out a doubt I'd have to say Reverse Cowgirl, but then again I'm an ass man.
Doggie and Cowgirl are neck and neck for me, though there is something to be said for putting a woman's ankles to her ears and ravaging her....I think I need to make a phone call now.
I would have to say cowgirl - nothing like that view from the bottom as she controls every little movement. Eyes to Eyes contact then collapse on me in a heap of satisifaction..
Why does there have to be one favorite, a standard LOL?

For me switching things up, tons of variety in positions, is what gets me off the most.

I'm not saying pick a position out of a hat then fuck that way (although that could be silly and fun), but just go with the moment to see where it leads your two bodies intertwined and connected in the middle LOL.
LOL. Now I feel like I shouldn't say Doggie, but it's my favorite!
It also depends on how your penis is shaped...
I think Doggie is very impersonal myself.

I prefer double reverse cowgirl or a standing mish.
Is it wrong that my favorite is when she is about passed out on the toilet? As an oger, that is when I know she is just about ready
drunkopheliac?
Thanks Catnipdipper! I knew there had to be a name for my condition..and I spent all those years in therapy and the best they could come up with was dirty old man.
My fav is doggie, but a few others would be:

Intersextion - http://www.sexinfo101.com/intersextion.shtml

Scissors - http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_scissors.shtml

Love cowgirl, but a different take on it - http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_fusion.shtml
Allie Kat - I need some explanation on ??

" It also depends on how your penis is shaped..."

Do Tell
It probably depends on the curvature, some guys are curved in such a way that doggy causes them to hit the sweet spot with every thrust.