This weather sux! Do you hobby rain, sleet, or snow?

• gfx
  • 11-25-2013, 10:55 AM
GFX is bummed People don't know how to drive in the rain.. I was picking up Redhead Bethany Ann aka "Freckles" last night and I saw 3 wrecks.

Do you hobby rain, sleet, or snow?
Does the weather prevent play-time?
I wonder how many guys cancel because of weather? Knowing that it'll take too long to get to the incall or worried about getting into an accident to/from the session...?
GFX is bummed People don't know how to drive in the rain.. I was picking up Redhead Bethany Ann aka "Freckles" last night and I saw 3 wrecks.

Do you hobby rain, sleet, or snow?
Does the weather prevent play-time?
Originally Posted by gfx
It dosent matter what the weather is good or bad, its all good!! The cold and rain really gets me going. I am curently looking for a playmate for today to warm me up!!!
Why you think they're called belly warmers. lol
Personally, it puts me in the mood - especially snuggling naked under warm comforters. The downside? Dragging your naked bootie out from under the comfy blankets after the 'lovin' is done :-(
When I was a dancer, my best months were Nov-February. Same for this biz. I think cold weather makes men friskier!
Personally, it puts me in the mood - especially snuggling naked under warm comforters. The downside? Dragging your naked bootie out from under the comfy blankets after the 'lovin' is done :-( Originally Posted by Aphrodite
I drove 1 hr to her incall today and took over 2 hrs to get back home, but it is always worth it.
They call me the mail man. I will come and deliver rain, sleet or shine.
  • gfx
  • 11-25-2013, 08:15 PM
I drove 1 hr to her incall today and took over 2 hrs to get back home, but it is always worth it.
They call me the mail man. I will come and deliver rain, sleet or shine. Originally Posted by universalenergy
you are a real trooper! that's what I'm talking about..... you could prolly escape the new alcatraz if she was on the other side waiting..
  • Loxly
  • 11-25-2013, 08:28 PM
As us Northerners like to say.... "Cheer up. Ya don't shovel rain!" I just hope the snow hasn't followed me since I left my shovel behind.

My worst trek was roughly 3 1/2 hrs through an intermittent white out. Saving grace was it was to an over-nighter or I might have stayed home. (YES.... she WAS worth it!)
..... I think cold weather makes men friskier! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
In my case, YES. Colder does make me Friskier

I don't care if it's raining, snowing or Tornado watch, the only time I don't hobby is when I physically can't (Illness, too worn down from traveling or too many hobby dates, No hobby funds, etc.).
Scarlett, you sure warmed me up yesterday. Totally forgot it was raining and in the 30s. You make me more frisky no matter what the weather is doing.
I get cold feet .... Belly warmers, hmmmmmmmm

Rain doesn't prevent me from going all out (I mean, same as doing it in water right?)
But I won't go out in sleet or ice .... Makes it so tiny, lol
  • gfx
  • 11-26-2013, 09:02 AM
I get cold feet .... Belly warmers, hmmmmmmmm

Rain doesn't prevent me from going all out (I mean, same as doing it in water right?)
But I won't go out in sleet or ice .... Makes it so tiny, lol Originally Posted by fun2come
effin hilarious!
I personally love the cold and think its the perfect weather to cuddle. In the cold you can always play and warm up unlike the hot part of summer when you can't cool off.
Scarlett, you sure warmed me up yesterday. Totally forgot it was raining and in the 30s. You make me more frisky no matter what the weather is doing. Originally Posted by VLombardi
Must have been the fireplace & hot coco or something.

But yeah, cold weather brings out the freak in me. When you don't want to get out of bed because it's too cold it tensa to lead to more masturbation, for me anyway!