Tree?

Anyone else notice a similarity between Tree's famous sign-off and the one in this ad?

https://adultsearch.com/texas/austin...scorts/1646284

Hello gentlemen! Are you looking for great company? Come visit me! I'm very discreet! I cater to mature business men who can't take the RISK of getting involved in a shady or bad situation! DON'T GET CAUGHT WITH YOUR PANTS DOWN! LOL!
Maybe Treetop finally got a sex change, and is trying to make some money to pay for it? Don't get caught with his pants down...
Donna has been in the business a very long time.

I've seen her multiple times.

I also saw one of her gorgeous friends with a perfect 10 body who went by the name of Christi.

She is a legit provider but not even close to 41.
  • Twix
  • 09-21-2019, 01:05 PM
Oh Really??? Mmmmmmm ok I’ll take your Word for it Tree Top Anth To the Maxsn O!! My dick is so damn limp I neeed more Meds and $ ;O
Donna has been in the business a very long time.

I've seen her multiple times.

I also saw one of her gorgeous friends with a perfect 10 body who went by the name of Christi.

She is a legit provider but not even close to 41. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I have to verify what tree has posted as true! With the exception of him seeing her.
I have to verify what tree has posted as true! With the exception of him seeing her. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Don't listen to winny. He is just one of them type people who suffer from envy de la tree.

I've absolutely have seen her several times.

Perhaps she put exactly what I
say for a reason.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.