D&T Lulu/Farrah

• CaptD
  • 09-20-2019, 04:25 PM
I just swung by this place and it was an absolute SHAM. Saw Lulu first, who offered nothing besides a very half-ass, mediocre massage. I asked if there was anything additional, and she just stared at me blankly. I then asked to see Farrah because of the reviews I've read here. Farrah was very cute and actually gave me a great massage, but again....no extra services offered or even seemed to be available. I'm very curious as to what demographic has been getting good biz here. Both girls just kinda stared at me blankly at the end of the massage. Absolutely would not return. Do not fall for this TRAP.
IF there is any sham at all, IF... then the sham would be a fake post by a 1st time poster.

This 1st time poster says he went "because of the reviews I've read here" yet does not have premium access. Hmmm. Or this is another poster cowardly hiding behind a new handle? Either way, the info in the post seems incredibly bogus.

Even if one was to give this guy the benefit of the doubt that he actually saw anyone there, he must have been sending some bad vibes or warning bells to not receive service. None of what he wrote adds up.

Anyone who knows D&T or has seen Farrah (I don't know lulu) knows she is totally engaging, sweet and memorable. And the service is excellent for this type of AMP.

But hey, don't listen to any of us who actually go to AMPs here in Austin. Trust the first time poster with the sketchy, pseudo review
  • CaptD
  • 09-20-2019, 07:45 PM
I understand where you're coming from...but we all had to start somewhere. Just bc I'm not a veteran in the community doesn't mean this didn't happen. I'm not bullshitting. I went to their location N of Austin, tucked away in a business parking lot. Farrah was very bubbly and much more engaging that the other one. She gave a great massage....but there was nothing additional. I'm in my early 30's, and in pretty good shape...so my feeling was that they thought it was a setup/I was a cop. Regardless...just not a great experience compared to other ones I have had.
So.......why not submit an Encounter Report of your experience??

I gotta say - if there's a sure thing in Austin, it's D&T.

Just sayin'
Been to multiple places not just D&T and regularly gotten everything I wanted. YMMV, but I've had no problems. Sorry to hear about your experience.
Me thinks this is treesnot using a different handle. He has a hate on D T amount others
Me thinks this is treesnot using a different handle. He has a hate on D T amount others Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush
I've never trashed any of the human trafficked sex slaves at D&T.

I don't hate D&T but the day their criminal enterprise get busted for human trafficking, and the gals are rescued will be a wonderful day.
I've never trashed any of the human trafficked sex slaves at D&T.

I don't hate D&T but the day their criminal enterprise get busted for human trafficking, and the gals are rescued will be a wonderful day. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Omg you said,that with a straight face. I suggest you check you comment history,
I will repeat DT us not trafficking. Angela girls have been great the last 6 months. They rotate, but they can come and go as they please. I have talked with several where they are going next or where they have been. I cannot believe Treetop is allowed to say this, and then we get blasted for reviewing a quote no review girl. Pretty crazy
I will repeat DT us not trafficking. Angela girls have been great the last 6 months. They rotate, but they can come and go as they please. I have talked with several where they are going next or where they have been. I cannot believe Treetop is allowed to say this, and then we get blasted for reviewing a quote no review girl. Pretty crazy Originally Posted by T063076
If you review treesnot's comment activity he has over the years made unsubstantiated claims, ask for help from lawyers to close sites down, told neighbors at locations to take action against amps all under the guise of a social justice warrior. He singles out locations to focus 9n and has admitted to being across the street when a place was raid. I am disappointed this site has not banned him permanently based on him ip address. Additional he doesn't every mention young girl that could be sold as sex slave or Russian girl that could also be trafficked. Treesnot is a keyboard tough guy that wants attention. Most people on this site see him as a joke. He claims his career keeps him too busy but he has time to take a break from practicing "Do you Wa,t fries with you order" to go into his mother's basement and spread lies .
Great comment. I agree.