Any good AMP in 78704 or 78745

Just moved back south and not sure what's around, if anything.
I live in 78704 and mainly play south. My current fave amp down south is the foor massage place next to Boomerz in Oak Hill. Nice gals, youngish for the normal Austin AMP 45+, solid massage and finish. Also have hit the yellow house on S. First. I think I have a review here on that place. Decent massage and expansive menu. There is one pretty good looking provider there, but she is 45+. Seoul is good for their solid massage, but the gals are older and not much beyond straight L1 was on offer for me.

Whatever you pick, report your experiences back here. The AMP market is pretty fluid so up to date information is valuable.
Whatever you pick, report your experiences back here. The AMP market is pretty fluid so up to date information is valuable. Originally Posted by EagleEye
Truer words were never spoken!

I used to live way down south.....

Well Body - Wm Cannon and 1st
Lotus - Stassney and Manchaca
Classic - Hwy 71 (FS spa)

As well as those mentioned above.

Good luck.

K.
Well Body Spa - last several visits there were lackluster. I've not been in a while so it's possible it ticked up again.
Lotus - usually pretty good. Don't expect more than massage, HJ and maybe NE.
King Massage (near Manchaca and Stassney) - okay. massaage + HJ
Seoul Spa - not good. Massage + HJ. Usually you get rushed.
Bliss Spa - Off Jones Rd. Not good. Definitely not recommended. Massage + HJ
  • noman
  • 09-28-2019, 12:45 PM
Check out Cap'n Crunch's review of Mimi. That place is in a nice private area in '04 with little road traffic.
Driving north is probably your best bet on a consistent basis. Greystone is kinda in the middle and red lobster.golden spa