Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://glens-falls.skipthegames.com...b/981180370063
City: Saratoga
State: New York
Address: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Alyssa is a petite girl, with decent professionally-done tattoos, a nice set of small breasts, a surprisingly curvy bum, and just a great body in general if you like that profile.
Recommendation: Yes
Yeah
She's AA?
She looks hot... the first pic made me think AA also?? A rural area in Saratoga?? Ugh... I hope she gets a room somewhere near Albany...
What does aa mean? And what is wrong with a rurual area in saratoga please tell me im sorta new
What does aa mean? And what is wrong with a rurual area in saratoga please tell me im sorta new Originally Posted by Yungboii
AA = "African American," as in so many STG ads: "No AA men." Only, the other way around in this case, really.

And nothing is wrong with a rural area of anywhere, other then a question of miles to go before one sleeps (apologies to Robert Frost).
Golden meant he doesnt wanna drive that far.albany would be much closer
AA = "African American," as in so many STG ads: "No AA men." Only, the other way around in this case, really.

And nothing is wrong with a rural area of anywhere, other then a question of miles to go before one sleeps (apologies to Robert Frost). Originally Posted by Jon Colden
What? On the website it says shes caucausian though, are u saying she only meets aa men? Because I've never heard of that before
Oh yung blood... holy shit... for real?? just follow along... it will start making sense...

What they said... And since your question did seem sincere...

In the first pic she just looked black, “no AA” is just something some provides put on their ads for several reasons... u can draw your own conclusions...

And that would be some shit... a girl that only saw AA men... like an episode of Blacked... if u don’t get the reference, don’t ask...
Oh yung blood... holy shit... for real?? just follow along... it will start making sense...

What they said... And since your question did seem sincere...

In the first pic she just looked black, “no AA” is just something some provides put on their ads for several reasons... u can draw your own conclusions...

And that would be some shit... a girl that only saw AA men... like an episode of Blacked... if u don’t get the reference, don’t ask... Originally Posted by Manage2
Ohhh okay, thank you for clarification, and yes my question was sincere.
I don’t think she looks aa in any of her photos
She is caucasian. The location is rural, but it's very easy to get to.