URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/us/texas/aus...y-rubs/2805535
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 183 and Anderson mill
Activities: Fbsm, MT, daty, hj
Hair Length and Color: Light brown, mid back or longer
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very attractive. Nice body. Attractive tattoos. Amazing ass
Recommendation: Yes
  • jb75
  • 02-22-2023, 11:18 PM
Thanks Blaire for self-reviewing yourself
TGTBT
I've seen this chick. She's legit. Nice massage. Friendly gal.

Her ad says GFE in info section. Does that apply for both hhr and hr?
I don't see any mention of GFE. Is there an info section other than About Blaire<3 and A Little More? If so, how do I access it?

I probably wouldn't be surprised if she does extras, but I have no personal experience.
I heard those pictures are 10 years old, any idea?
I don't know about 10 years, but the photos are old. Mainly, she's dressed up in the photos and she isn't dressed up at work. So the one in the yellow bikini is the most representative photo of how she will look when you see her. Her belly looks a little flatter in the photo than it does when you see her, but I don't think it's because she has gained a whole ton of weight. She has her shoulders thrown back in the photo and she is leaning backwards slightly. You don't stand like that when you are massaging someone.

Keep in mind that you can't see her face in the photos, so based on the photos, you might think she's 18. But her ad says she's 24 and we all know what that is in provider years.

I saw back in the summer I think. Maybe late spring. So my info is dated too.
  • jb75
  • 02-24-2023, 04:02 PM
Her pictures are more than 10 years old or not her pictures. I met her last month and forgot to write review. She is in mid-30s, you won't see those tattoos, body was very unattractive (not like the picture you see), saggy boobs.

Session was okay, but my recommendation would be "NO"