Be sure to watch you 10 O'Clock News Tonight

• Toyz
  • 09-03-2014, 06:41 AM
For an exclusive edition of ToYz Newz Networkz.

It will be
  • Electric
  • Fun &
  • Newzworthy...
  • Toyz
  • 09-03-2014, 12:49 PM
I thought the Toyz Newz Network was a dead giveaway that this was going to be a piece written by the talented team at TNN and NOT on your local news. But I've had a couple of questions asked if it was going to be on the news.

Its not...

I am awaiting final approval from the censors to let mW know what is acceptable content and what is not.
ToyZ

if you had another of you I would refer to you as the Smothers Brothers!!! good luck with the editing. Can we expect film at 11?
I almost jumped the gun, thinking the local news would cover the topic, too...then I saw Toyz Newz Networkz. Dammit Toyz, you realize how disappointing it is when a kid thinks he's going to Disneyland, but is later finds out he's only going to visit a Disney giftshop??
  • Toyz
  • 09-03-2014, 08:49 PM
Folks my apologies in advance. After consulting with advisors, checking with the censors & hob knobbing with fellow wizards I find I cannot use the material I hope to in penning this opus. I'll come up with something else to entertain with and will continue to search for a workaround to the challenges presented.

I would urge everyone to take a daily peek at the ongoing blog for both hilarity & incredulity at some of the shit posted there.

Ever your faithful scribe...
dig it!!!
Damn! I want in on the juicy details, not the watered down, censored stuff!!
Damn! I want in on the juicy details, not the watered down, censored stuff!! Originally Posted by Beagle
Right me to!
Toyz, will you confessing to your recent transgressions in Hollywood???? The public deserves to know.

http://firsttoknow.com/grandpa-prostitutes/
"I don't care who you are, this is funny..."

During her arraignment, Pearson admitted that when she and a group of friends saw Venn trying to turn tricks, they agreed that it might be fun to sleep “with an old guy.”
Of course it is and hot babes are willing to pay for it. Luv Ya Venn.

Apparently, this happened often, as word spread of Venn’s services. He reportedly only charged five dollars, and gave out lollipops afterwards.
Damn, that is sweet but why give away a lollipop when you've got a penis that the ladies could enjoy?
  • Toyz
  • 09-21-2014, 02:30 PM
Toyz, will you confessing to your recent transgressions in Hollywood???? The public deserves to know.

http://firsttoknow.com/grandpa-prostitutes/ Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
I've been suing this guy for 5 years for trademark infringement. EFN & I had "Totally Batshit Lollipops" patented 5 years ago (see marketing proof below),.

The guy has been undercutting my $37.50 prices for ages, and recently started with his "$5 per hop & pop special"...which admittedly is cutting into my fun.

I plan on kicking his ass tonight at the retirement home after lights out, will not be playing fair with this guy anymore.