correspondence

Recently I've had issues with people and corresponding, and I'm curious about how others handle it. I'm aware everyone has an ATF, this person is usually someone you see more than 2 times a month or more. This type of relation may justify more conversation then normal, and I understand that. However if you only see a provider once a month, or less why do you think she should constantly respond to texts, calls, etc.? Also I understand first time appointment settings may need more communication. I'm just curious as to the line of thinking. I mean these are supposed to be clean and clear relationships, not something more. Yes chatting is fine, but when it becomes more than that it interferes in my personal life. (Yes we do have them)
So I'm curious girls how do you handle this? Fellas how much attention do you expect outside of the session?
  • BDD
  • 09-02-2015, 06:56 AM
Very little.

Question answered. Enough said. Mods, please close threAD.
Guess it's hard to just ignore the text, call, email, or pm huh?
I do.. but when it never stops it's hard
Also I'm not the only girl with this issue. Some clients are more needy then others. So I'm just curious the best way to handle it
  • RoxyG
  • 09-02-2015, 07:45 AM
I would discuss it with them in a friendly manner and ask them to keep it to a minimum. If that doesnt work the block button will.
Fellas how much attention do you expect outside of the session? Originally Posted by Bonnie Castle
Is telling me "night night" every night too much?
  • D.G.
  • 09-02-2015, 09:23 AM
Most phones now days have a block feature .
^^^ But even annoyed they want your cash
My phone has now block feature for texts.

Lol! The financial part is not a bad thing. Just curious what everyone thought.

And gn is not what I'm referring too.

I mean the all day long texts that are every day.
My phone has no block feature for texts.

Lol! The financial part is not a bad thing. Just curious what everyone thought.

And gn is not what I'm referring too.

I mean the all day long texts that are every day.
  • D.G.
  • 09-02-2015, 09:47 AM
Maybe ylu should tell them if you answer all there questions or reply to everything on he phone then nothing will be left to the imagination . Dont you guys like a bit of mysterious . Then leave an annoying cute emioji .
my thoughts is this:
if the guy makes you his ATF, and you enjoy his company as well. then a more direct contact (set up a Gmail just for "your" favorite guys" to email you on) or they can directly text you to your phone bypassing the PM's on Eccie... WITH the understanding that if they abuse the texting you will block them.
I dont want to know shit about the provider after we finish i've got a wife and kids the reason i do this is for the no strings attached benefit if i see one of these hoes in the street i dont have to worry about her coming up to me or trying to threated to tell my wife about us been there done that its no fun. But on the flip side some of these tricks might not be able to get real life pussy so this is an easier approach and maybe feel they can work their charm on u ladies on order to try to get something more and u girls have to accept that as part of the territory. Dont want guys texting u? Stop advertising urself and find another job...its like cops complaining about being shot at...gotta take the good with the bad
I dont want to know shit about the provider after we finish i've got a wife and kids the reason i do this is for the no strings attached benefit if i see one of these hoes in the street i dont have to worry about her coming up to me or trying to threated to tell my wife about us been there done that its no fun. But on the flip side some of these tricks might not be able to get real life pussy so this is an easier approach and maybe feel they can work their charm on u ladies on order to try to get something more and u girls have to accept that as part of the territory. Dont want guys texting u? Stop advertising urself and find another job...its like cops complaining about being shot at...gotta take the good with the bad Originally Posted by 38super

NOT TRUE.

It's called "Establishing Boundaries"- want to know how I know?
I, too, have had that same problem before...
Yes, we can anticipate that this IS GOING TO HAPPEN due to the nature of this business, however, there are ways to prevent this from happening.
I also understand the whole "wanting to be nice & be professionally courteous"
HOWEVER, there comes a time, when these boundaries aren't respected, you have to take action. The only reason some guys do this is because you have FAILED to "train them" (TELL THEM) what the boundaries ARE.
(You can't expect a dog to not pee on the floor if he is not trained, right?)

I googled a bit & found this article. (It's a Psychology type article... the inner thought process to go about doing this; setting boundaries.)

http://psychcentral.com/lib/10-way-t...er-boundaries/

But if you DO NOTHING, don't expect the men to just "automatically KNOW" what they are doing wrong. No One is a mind reader, although, some of these guys have been around the block- there are your noobs and the guys who are just totally socially inept...
Hinting doe NOT work.

And if setting boundaries doesn't work...

Try this app; MrNumber (link below)
It can block texts, phone numbers, restricted calls, has a "spam report" service online, that will pop up if reported telemarketers are trying to call, & more.
(And it's FREE for android.)
If you have an Iphone, there is a similar app, although I couldn't tell you the name off the top of my head.

Good luck!

(MrNumber App link on Playstore)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....blocker&hl=en