"I ain't drownin', just waving." - DLR

While, I can appreciate a few of the guys trying to save(?) me by "keeping it real",...

I don't need saving. Thanks.

It seems some on this board only see one side of things. They use words like 'never', and 'always'. They say things like, "You can't", "She won't", "It's impossible".

They seem to bring a lot of knowledge to the boards, but they don't know every situation. They can't, because the individuals involved make each situation unique. There's no way one individual can provide the definitive answer, guidance, etc. for every situation.

So, no matter how gruff the language, no matter how long the post, like most posters, these guys are just providing their opinions based on their perspective, and, sometimes facts based on their unique experiences.

And, even though I don't always agree with them, I'm glad they do. I learn a lot hearing others' perspectives. That's why I'm waving. I hope my different perspective contributes to someone's learning process.

All that to say, always look both ways, seek different opinions, decide for yourself.

JB

Disclaimer: Check yourself. There are no children here. If you have a hard time making good decisions for yourself, follow the guidance that puts you on the least risky path.