Encounter: Penny @ BlueSpa

Date: 8-15-2019
Name: Penny (She made me repeat it 10 times)
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: See above
Phone: 9722412999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
Activities: Greet and Grope, TS, Bodymassage, SS, bbbj, bbbj in room, Standing Mish
Hair Length and Color: Not sure
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Slim lady, big tits, raspy voice.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review and first experience. My first time was 15 years ago on an out of town work trip lol. It was amazing and I have been hooked ever since. I recommend not walking in and taking whoever is available. Sometimes I think they give walk ins the girls no one asks for lol. Those girls have to work too.

Read a bunch of reviews and pick a super star to book with. Call ahead and make an appointment be prepared with a plan B ,C and D lol. I personally care about the room quality and prefer attached shower rooms so I can play in the shower as long as I want. Every visit can’t be the best ever but far and away the majority of mine have been great.
Thanks for the advice!
Good review!
She's Korean, like the rest of her coworkers, save for Mia (who is AA, and definitely worth your time as well)
Good review and you're right about Penny. Black dick or white, in the shower or out of it, her mouth’s a miracle.

I’d really like to ketch the guy what invented the blowjob and thank him for teaching it to Penny.
Now you have me thinking about Mia too!
Good review and you're right about Penny. Black dick or white, in the shower or out of it, her mouth’s a miracle.

I’d really like to ketch the guy what invented the blowjob and thank him for teaching it to Penny. Originally Posted by OldGramps

Penny had the ability with me to produce a ton more jizz than with a normal load. Her voice reminds me of the chick from Californiacation Kathleen Turner.

For some people that’s Hot!!
She's a keeper
Her voice reminds me of the chick from Californiacation Kathleen Turner. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Ghost, you're always name-dropping Actresses and Models, I think this is the first whose name I recognize.. but just barely. I wouldn't know her if she sat across from me.

I’d really like to ketch the guy what invented the blowjob and thank him for teaching it to Penny. Originally Posted by OldGramps
the GUY who invented the Blowjob? maybe you get down in a way I don't, OG, but I have no desire to meet HIM!

by the way, I'm not certain Penny didn't invent the Modern Blowjob.. she sure has perfected it.
[QUOTE=Chung Tran;1061758891]Ghost, you're always name-dropping Actresses and Models, I think this is the first whose name I recognize.. but just barely. I wouldn't know her if she sat across from me.

Damn Chung, A few months ago you were wondering how old I was by using the "My Bad" wording in the post. Now you do not recognize Kathleen Turner from Romancing the Stone? She is quite a bit older in the Californication series and has that voice.

Gold = Vanessa Marcil played Sam in the Series Vegas and also Nick Cage's girlfriend in "The Rock"

Damn I guess I am getting too old if you youngins do not know these ladies!!!