URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?92499-Katyh
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase
Activities: GFE, LFK DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY,CG MISH k9 MPCFS, MSOG,COA COB
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Jabibe,she looks mix Hispanic/Asian look is about 4'11"to 5'tall about 105 lbs,very nice soft body,she has little nice Round ass, small tits whit responsive nipples, cute face, white teeth nice smile,she has braces, shaved kitty, mommy damage nothing distracting, but she has flat stomach, some ink non distracting Friendly,attentive
Recommendation: Yes
jq,
additional contact information required other than OH2
and,
contact information for the reviewed provider is required for PA
jq,
additional contact information required other than OH2
and,
contact information for the reviewed provider is required for PA Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I understand what your a are saying but katyh is the booker for the last two girls I posted the review for as contact information I posted her email she doesn't want her phone number revealed, I can't posted and she doesn't have eccie account or any other site that I know of that
Well, it's a nice write, but...
You are correct op. I'm writing a review for Jabibe in a minute and the Op is correct. Katyh does not want her number in reviews. She's only allowing an email listed so if we give the number up thats the end of our visits with that agency. Katyh is an agency. Katyh is also not on eccie for whatever reason so I understand the Op frustration. What is there left to do Sir
Have fun during the date.
Okay. Okay.....