the f-22 is a legit gangsta..

• pxmcc
  • 11-02-2023, 02:01 AM
i stumbled across this vid and had to share it with my eccie peeps. at one point, this baddie's pilot cuts the power while in a vertical climb, the bird starts sliding backwards where you know most planes would go into a dangerous aerodynamic stall, and then at the last second, suddenly this monster takes off like a rocket like it was just havin' a lil fun.

at another point, the videographer had trouble keeping up with the plane.

apparently this is the only bird that all of the design teams at an airshow stop everything to stare at the most dangerous fighter jet on the planet doing its thing, like another day at the office..

F-22 Raptor Flight Demonstration
https://youtube.com/watch?v=gEKnyyYP...4nlzyX5QtzRgVy

btw, no politics here lol..
Awesome video of the skills of the pilot. Highly recommend attending an air show so can feel and see the power of the aircraft. Aerospace engineers say they are reaching the limits of fighter jets performance because of having a human inside. A I controlled fighter jets are the future
https://www.edwards.af.mil/News/Arti...t-fighter-jet/
A Philippines FA-50 (made in S. Korea) dropped an F22 in the July 2023 war games.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-02-2023, 04:14 PM
A Philippines FA-50 (made in S. Korea) dropped an F22 in the July 2023 war games. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
good shit UC! very few fighter jets can claim an f-22 kill on their resume.
A Philippines FA-50 (made in S. Korea) dropped an F22 in the July 2023 war games. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

Never heard or read of the FA-50, but no doubt the pilot of the Raptor is either in retraining or flying for United right now. Maybe he lost concentration figuring out what pro-noun to use instead of flying and fighting.
Great post pxo. I need to research the plane and it's capabilities. You are an asset here and my dear friend, albeit this post bought tears to my eyes. I used to love playing with airplanes. I even practiced landing my toy airplane on an aircraft carrier, which is the most difficult landing for a plane.

My momma would take me to hobby airport on the bus and we would lay in the grass and watch the planes takeoff and land.

Momma later would find nice guys. For some reason. And they would take us to airshows like this. I never knew why they were so nice and why they stopped taking me to the airshows when momma caught a life sentence.Then momma caught a life sentence. No more nice guys and air shows.

Foster care then juvie. When I went to the air force and tried to test out for the aviation program they said no because of my juvie record. I scored the best. Just being a cook and that was not what I wanted. So I didn't want to go and the rest is history. Streets. Prison. No more toy planes. Hobby airport grass watching. No more air shows.

Your post brings back nostalgia and I really appreciate you for posting this beautiful showing of skill by a pilot
I just updated my ignore list. Just don't have time for trolls playing games when using multiple user names.
I wish I could use the ignore function.
I wish I could use the ignore function. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

Different people ignore people in different ways. For example if you send someone a PM and they don't answer it, the person sending knows they've been ignored without anybody telling them. Lately this happened to me, a person requested me to send them something by PM and I did it the very day they asked, still a couple of weeks later..............crickets.
I wish I could use the ignore function. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I wish you could use the ban button.
I wish you could use the ban button. Originally Posted by Bowser98
There's a button for that?

Let's get back to the F22 Raptor.
It has an excellent kill record.
Raptor 2
Ballons zero.