New guy

I’m new to the hobby. Any advice? I’m looking for the girlfriend experience?
Depends on what you like. many may give gfe that you don't want gfe from, and some you want gfe from may not offer. With that said be polite, concise, and flexible. When you are face to face elaborate on your desires and find a common ground. I'd do that on first encounter. Build the rapport. I hear Anna lane is great, savannah, brown eye lady, idk who else in the Destin area. Pcola is a different animal, if you willing to go so far. Scrub the forum, there are plenty reviews and convos on good and bad experiences, all to make informative moves. Best of luck
I’m new to the hobby. Any advice? I’m looking for the girlfriend experience? Originally Posted by 850Fun
Like Pres Truman said about having a friend in Washington. Get a dog. You have some great providers that may meet your expectations. One I have not met yet but her reviews seem to point in that direction is Anna Lane. You also have Vanessa Ink, Maui and NLN. All great providers.
Nothing in this World is for free. Do ur research. Boyz above have already done u a great service.
Well, I am new here but a veteran Hobbyist on the sister site USSG Orlando Forum. My advice to you is that needs to earn by posting reviews and then asking.
Don’t fall for the skip the game shit when they ask for money up front …. Now some legit providers do ask for some up front but 90% of the local talent … which I have to say is some of the best won’t ask for $ up front and that’s pretty cool be nice to them treat them with respect and you will go a long way with them.

In Pensacola
NLN
Laney
Bree
Maui
Nadya
Peaches
Anna lane in defuniak
Erica Jordan in niceville
Nicole in Destin
Vanessa ink in Destin

Also some nice traveling ladies pass through from time to time they usually ask for a donation and rates are a little higher then the locals
There are a few others that have been asked in the forums so you need to do your research and ask some questions on here

Eccie
Tryst
Erotic monkey
Sometimes skip the games has something worthwhile
Are some decent places to check out the ladies

Good luck and let us know how things go !