For All of You Who Disrespect Trump

If this is too difficult for you to read ....

...I'm currently searching for a Color-By-Numbers on Trump.
I think that one sold out at the last riot.
OK, so what's your point other than the known fact that you are a total idiot?
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2022, 08:26 PM
LL did not realize he was highlighting his own idiotioricy.
I heard just today that one of trumpys grown ass idiot "children"
was found guilty on all counts. The good news is that the trumpy cartel member didn't kill his family

Omg n Wtf if you still respect trumpy...bless your heart and film yourself committing felonies and post away ignorant clueless racist uneducated rednecks...raise your children well...not like your daddy raised a fkn retard that is toooo stupid to know it...post away retards. We know you have no life lol n omg n wtf dah I do say so. S l o w. P e o p l e
I think that one sold out at the last riot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

LL troll victim #1

OK, so what's your point other than the known fact that you are a total idiot? Originally Posted by chefnerd

LL troll victim #2

LL did not realize he was highlighting his own idiotioricy. Originally Posted by WTF

LL troll victim #3

I heard just today that one of trumpys grown ass idiot "children"
was found guilty on all counts. The good news is that the trumpy cartel member didn't kill his family

Omg n Wtf if you still respect trumpy...bless your heart and film yourself committing felonies and post away ignorant clueless racist uneducated rednecks...raise your children well...not like your daddy raised a fkn retard that is toooo stupid to know it...post away retards. We know you have no life lol n omg n wtf dah I do say so. S l o w. P e o p l e Originally Posted by Tsmokies

LL troll victim #4

thank you valued posters

bahhahahahahaaaaa
Will someone please get the OP some fucking Jell-O? It's hard enough to remotely understand his gibberish when he has had his favorite dessert. It's virtually impossible to make any sense of his posts when he is deprived of his Jell-O. Fuck this oil dependency talk, let's focus on Jell-O dependency and the harm it does to people's cognitive reasoning ability now.

By the way, it is impossible to disrespect a cockroach like Trump by stepping on it and disposing of it because you don't want to see it around any longer than you have to. I realize many Trumpsters like cockroaches, but most of us don't like them and prefer to have them removed.
Good to see that the whaco is still whaco and bussing tables+++ at the truck stops. Truckers need servicing dah and they don't care bout stupid and I say so n know so slow people

Hang in there 24/7 losers 🙄
Strange seeing a thread about disrespect for Trump. I think more right-wingers have disrespected Biden this past week, than any other figure in US history has been disrespected in a similar time period.
Good to see that the whaco is still whaco and bussing tables+++ at the truck stops. Truckers need servicing dah and they don't care bout stupid and I say so n know so slow people

Hang in there 24/7 losers 🙄 Originally Posted by Tsmokies

if you say so

Strange seeing a thread about disrespect for Trump. I think more right-wingers have disrespected Biden this past week, than any other figure in US history has been disrespected in a similar time period. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

name one accomplishment of Biden's admin.

we'll wait
if you say so

name one accomplishment of Biden's admin.

we'll wait Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Not waiting long.

The ARPA is as monumental and historic a Bill that any President pushed through in decades. You're revulsion of it doesn't change truth.
Record employment numbers after trumpy's record unemployment numbers...only if you had a brain you wouldn't have to follow the orange fake brick head road...omg I still crack myself up making fun of the easy stupid
Not waiting long.

The ARPA is as monumental and historic a Bill that any President pushed through in decades. You're revulsion of it doesn't change truth. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

you are right! if you mean it was the biggest pork barrel wasteful crap deficit busting bullshit uber liberal demonrat democrat spending in American history.
Record employment numbers after trumpy's record unemployment numbers...only if you had a brain you wouldn't have to follow the orange fake brick head road...omg I still crack myself up making fun of the easy stupid Originally Posted by Tsmokies
... You mean Democrat Governours shutting down businesses
in their states when Trump was on --- and now opening them
with Biden on? ... We're aware of that.

We're ALSO aware that Biden's stupid withdrawal plan
surely GOT AMERICANS KILLED in Afghanistan.

His dithering co-vid responce had MORE DEATHS
then when Trump was President...

Petrol-gas prices THE HIGHEST in HISTORY!

And, of course - Biden's poll numbers in the shithouse.

Reckon - That's PROGRESS! ...

### Salty
LL did not realize he was highlighting his own idiotioricy. Originally Posted by WTF