Encounter: The Palace Queen, Sweet Sue, or The Way We Were…Fast Forward Two Years to the Way We Are

Date: 11/7
Name: Sue
Address and Phone: -
Address: Palace Therapy: 1894 Royal Ln, suite 103, Dallas, Texas 75229, tel:469-779-8988
Phone: 469-779-8988
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBj, 69, and Convo
Hair Length and Color: Short, curly to shoulder in chestnut brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Sue is about 5'2-3" tall, approximately 100-105 pounds and has a petite, but athletic figure that defies both age and gravity. She has the most radiantly, twinkling eyes, big and expressive, along with a low, mellifluous soft voice that simultaneously soothes and seduces. Her start shines most brightly in the constellation Ampland.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Xan
  • 11-14-2018, 09:08 AM
SUE IS BACK!?!!?
Xan: Please note that the occasion of my report is dated last week before Sue left town. She came back late yesterday, but took today off to get some needed rest from her whirlwind trip. I'm pretty sure she'll be back in the office tomorrow, although it probably would be prudent to call ahead anyway to be sure, and especially because her schedule usually fills up quickly.
  • Ashi
  • 11-15-2018, 09:02 AM
Great chapter for the Book of Sue, baobei!

Probably a great chapter in the “Book of Baobei”, as well...as she is in my book.

SUE is so sweet and engaging, never a boring moment. That what makes Sue special!
Thanks, Ashi. I may have to write an encyclopedia to describe all of Sue's qualities, but a love letter will have to do.
  • Ashi
  • 11-16-2018, 10:12 AM
Thanks, Ashi. I may have to write an encyclopedia to describe all of Sue's qualities, but a love letter will have to do. Originally Posted by baobei
I suspect, Sue would be more impressed by a love letter , intricate and nuanced, like yours, rather than an encyclopedic tome ....