What puts a smile on your face?

Gents? What makes you smile about a provider?

Ladies? What do you appreciate about a hobbyist?

As for me? I love hitting off with a client and finding topics that we are both intrigued by that leads to more fascinating conversations.

Pura Vida!!!
Gents? What makes you smile about a provider? Originally Posted by Shiloh Stevens
Well, the pictures in your Showcase put a huge smile on my face.

When is the next flight to San Diego?
  • Seedy
  • 03-10-2012, 09:21 PM
One that looks as good as you do...lol
The "Hello" kiss and the "Goodbye" kiss and ALL the kisses in between............
Respect and understanding of ones self.
One that looks as good as you do...lol Originally Posted by seedman55
Agreed....good conversation skills are a major plus.When you can talk about almost anything it helps everyone relax and in turn can lead to a great time together...just my 2cents.
I's the joy that I see in her eyes as she takes Control of my Cock and makes me Cum...The evil grin and the glimmer in her eyes as she Cums...mmmmm Ms Athena you make me smile ear to ear doing that.......
Just came back from session with my new UTR she's so very sweet . I like them to be sweet .
Just came back from session with my new UTR she's so very sweet . I like them to be sweet . Originally Posted by carkido45
You tease. Help a brother out! I like them sweet too! LOL
What's crazy is we we're coming out of patel's notel and a big ass raccoon was eating something out by the stairs WTF ? Scared my lil date silly.
I had to tell her to not be scared of it just look away but NOOOO she kept staring at it and the raccoon went in to a defensive posture and scared the shit out of her and she went running down the stairs . Funny stuff ...I thought it was boardman at first in a cat suit. lol
sorry for the hijack .
When provider brings a McRib to the session. They are after all only here for a limited time!!
I appreciate showering together in a candlelit tub first. And I smile when they call me a "good girl", love that.

Of course I'm not knocking the McRib!
I smile after I make my lady have that huge O, and I see the look on her face just after. She has that look in her eye like she is about to reward me for such a job well done.
  • Trey
  • 03-11-2012, 12:20 PM
ThreADS.
when he scratches my back & gives me a butt massage.......{lol}.....No seriously!