Hitler finds out Mueller’s investigation is over.

Yssup plays a damn good Fuher!
the other 4 who stayed in the room was mystic,bamscram,munchy,and SC
the other 4 who stayed in the room was mystic,bamscram,munchy,and SC
Originally Posted by Hotrod511

LOL

• oeb11
  • 03-28-2019, 05:40 PM
DL - Thank You for a great couple minutes of laughing my A.. off.

That is inspired!
DL-Damn that was funny! Pretty much covered all the bases...
  • oeb11
  • 03-28-2019, 06:32 PM
Yssup plays a damn good Fuher! Originally Posted by bambino

Perhaps we should not demean the "Banned" - no matter how much it might be deserved.

Not here to post One-line name-calling in response.

However - are there not a couple DPST's still posting?? Why does the Hitler character remind me of- SomeOne - I wonder Whom!

We may need a New Thread - "Save the DPST's "

Ideas - classes in debate, learning responses other than - Nazi, YDKYS, Russians ( Mueller, Mueller), How to research and post articles supportive of a point of view, Lessons in basic manners and comportment, How to not be Outraged by a difference of opinion, Scatology is not a substitute for cogent and constructive, Learn to give up on fairy tales and unicorns - such as Pee Tapes and "Russian Collusion', or "obstruction of justice".
Are Our DPST's salvageable? I do Hope So!
Perhaps we should not demean the "Banned" - no matter how much it might be deserved.

However - are there not a couple DPST's still posting?? Why does the Hitler character remind me of- SomeOne - I wonder Whom!

Ideas - classes in debate, learning responses other than - Nazi, YDKYS, Russians ( Mueller, Mueller), How to research and post articles supportive of a point of view, Lessons in basic manners and comportment, How to not be Outraged by a difference of opinion, Scatology is not a substitute for cogent and constructive, Learn to give up on fairy tales and unicorns - such as Pee Tapes and "Russian Collusion', or "obstruction of justice".
Are Our DPST's salvageable? I do Hope So! Originally Posted by oeb11
I choose not to waste that much time and bandwidth on some here. But if you do, be my guest.

Are Our DPST's salvageable? I do Hope So! Originally Posted by oeb11
I laughed so hard oeb. Just for the sake of debate, please answer me this. I didn't understand the words in the video. I don't speak Nazi. I know you are fluent in Nazi. Surprise me with your wisdom. I know that you typically don't know your stuff but when it comes to colluding with Russians, Nazism and overall anti American behavior, I consider you an expert. Was Hitler talking about building a wall that America was paying for? I eagerly await your reply. Congratulations on you and Moscow Ellen's new place in San Antonio. You must be so proud of her almost unbelievable skill at negotiating land and real estate deals. Who would have ever guessed that you owe it all to a 4 time bankrupt New York developer. I hope you two love birds invite up to your new place
LOL!!! that video is a gem!