New way we can all make good money, especially with the holidays coming up

There is no experience necessary, and it requires no special education, training or specialized knowledge. Really, anyone can do it. Here's how it works:
You steal photographs of very pretty girls off the internet or however you can get a hold of them. Post them on ads on skipthegames, listcrawler, sumosearch, just whatever site that pretends to offer sexual services. Put some kind of enticing, provoking language, like "I'll suck you dry, I'm always horny, bang my ass, cheap rates," things like that. You don't even have to have good grammar or spelling. In fact, it might just make it more believable.
You get yourself a burner or fake phone number, and also create fake snapchat, instagram, tiktok or whatever other social media accounts, and post the same pictures of the pretty girl. This will give the impression that you are the real pretty girl. Now if you truly are a pretty girl, you can put some real pics and short videos up to make it even more believable. If you're just an average looking girl, or even an ugly one, you can still come up with pics and videos of you in lingerie, not showing your face or your protruding belly or whatever other blemish you might have. Still easy. But, even if you're not a girl, you can do this and make money. Any one of us can do it.
But they are all just points of contact where people who read your ad can contact you.
Also, have a digital means to get paid, like cashapp, zelle, whatever.
Post your ads all over the country if you want. If so, when somebody contacts you, first thing you ask is "where are you located, dear?' or something like that. Then tell them you're at a hotel nearby. Just pull any one off the internet.
When you get some sucker calling you, texting you, snapping you or whatever, just continue with the theme that you'll fuck the daylights out of him, but ... here's the kicker: tell them you need a deposit to know they're serious, that they're not wasting your time, so that they don't cancel on you, for your protection, to screen for cops, whatever. You don't have to be too creative. Ask for $20 bucks, a hundred, 200, whatever you think the sucker will go for. Once they send you the money, just don't respond.
This is a fail-safe method because, what are they gonna do? Complain to the authorities about soliciting stuff? Let it be known that they're even looking at the pages where you posted? Hell no. They'll just move on, and you keep the money. It doesn't matter if they don't ever do it again (some will actually come back for more or give you more money thinking they'll actually get to see you if they send you more). It doesn't matter. There are thousands upon thousands of them, and new ones born every minute. You won't get every one, especially not the sophisticated ones, but those are a tiny, tiny minority. There's plenty to go around.
Happy Holidays!!
Not quite sure what this post was intended to do, show or offer??
He is basically listing out all the current scam structures in use.
Helping out fellow mongers for the signs.
waiting for the deposit girl with a loudmouth to chime in lmmfao!
This is how I've been funding my hobby addiction for a decade now..
Not quite sure what this post was intended to do, show or offer?? Originally Posted by bigkansas1
It is a RANT & a very justified one

Just remember this.

GOOGLE can eliminate most or all of that.

I really dislike hearing the scams that are currently at play. That is why sites like P4 are so beneficial.
No drama..
Verified Providers.
Verified clients
A win win.
Some clients and some providers choose not to use that platform or other ones that Ensure safety and security to both. P4 is not the only one. I do understand that some people can lose a lot buy it if they partake in those sites and get caught. But think about the risk involved and skip the games and other sites that require no standards to be a part of. Some people like that risk. It's like Russian Roulette or walking on thin ice. there's a bit of Adrenaline Rush involved. But I guarantee you the adrenaline rush you get by picking somebody who is verifiable is much better! Just saying.

Take a few minutes, do some research before reaching out. If you can't register to a site. Scams aren't the only things that can happen. Sometimes people are too prideful to share the worst case scenarios. Please be safe. Scams and robberies are probably going to be on the high considering what's going on with our economy. Would hate to hear of someone being hurt. Would really hate that!
Savannah when you advertise on stg aren’t you taking a big risk also?
It's a shame this is an issue but I do agree w/Savannah. Lubeman we all take risks w/ this hobby but they can be minimized.