URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...j-full-gfe-dar
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: North Austin
Activities: BBBJ, Miss, K9
Hair Length and Color: Brown, medium
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She is a thicc girl, looks exactly like her pictures, a little on the heavy side but no BBW
Recommendation: Yes
Yea , my experience was fairly mundane as well, and also agree about her being slightly thicker, but not a bad thing… I’m all about the booty anyhow, lol. It was good for a 1 and done for me.
Thanks for the review. IMO that should be a No. Hobbyists fork a lot of $$$ for a session to be mundane.
I don't know why they refer to a mundane or normal experience, I just saw this girl, it is definitely the best experience I have had in Austin and it has been worth it if you are looking for a cheap price you will get cheap experiences and anyway their prices are perfect hhr200 hr300 for me the experience I had with her is worth more than 300, an unforgettable bbj the best gfe experience I have ever had, 69 ,tuma rimming dfk,daty,she doesn't look at the clock,She makes me feel special, she is super clean and smell delicious and her apartment is super cozy, she lives alone and the place is very safe, she is not fat, she is not BBW, she is a perfect curvy latin girl like her photos, she has beautiful breasts and an ass that would drive any man crazy. If you have not visited Kayla25, I recommend that you do so and you will see that what you read about my experience is real, she is the only girl I see weekly