Appreciation: A question posed to both sides of the playing field

For the ladies,

What is the nicest, sweetest, or most original thing a hobbyist has done for you in appreciation for all that you have done for them as a provider? How did you like/respond to it?

For the guys,

Have you ever done something special for a provider, maybe an ATF provider of yours to show your appreciation to them for all they have done for you? What was it, and what was their response to what you did?
Too many to count, to be honest. For me, it is the little things that mean the most. Sure, a guy giving me a 500 dollar tip is awesome, but the guy who went out and bought me a mini blender, fruit, milk, and a phone charger while I was in a strange city with no way to get around, made the very same impression. The many who have bought my favorite wine knowing it was not exactly 30 bucks, sent me flowers knowing I was going through something, even the guy who went out and spent hours trying to find four leaf clovers because he had a point to prove about rarity. How about the guy who put me to bed when I was a bit under the weather, kissed my forehead, and locked the door? There are so many to list, really.

I tend to get close to the very FEW clients I spend time with, because most of them do become real friends. When you only see 2 guys a week as opposed to 2 a day, it is very easy to remember them for all they are, and not just their wallet.

Though my posts don't often reflect it, I am very GRATEFUL for the friends I have made, and 'they' know such to be true, because of what I have done for them...talking so much more than sex.

So again, it is the little things.
I agree with London. The money is nice, but little things do mean a lot, and leave a huge impression that the gentleman thinks more of me than just the usual. I treasure those gentleman!
Too many to count, to be honest. For me, it is the little things that mean the most. Sure, a guy giving me a 500 dollar tip is awesome, but the guy who went out and bought me a mini blender, fruit, milk, and a phone charger while I was in a strange city with no way to get around, made the very same impression. The many who have bought my favorite wine knowing it was not exactly 30 bucks, sent me flowers knowing I was going through something, even the guy who went out and spent hours trying to find four leaf clovers because he had a point to prove about rarity.

I tend to get close to the very FEW clients I spend time with, because most of them do become real friends. When you only see 2 guys a week as opposed to 2 a day, it is very easy to remember them for all they are, and not just their wallet.

Though my posts don't often reflect it, I am very GRATEFUL for the friends I have made, and 'they' know such to be true, because of what I have done for them...talking so much more than sex.

So again, it is the little things. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I'm just glad I wasn't the $500 tip guy!!!
I like to play that game...just the tip lol.
I have met some pretty awesome gentlemen. As a provider you can never meet "one" that has went out his way to "wow" you. It's the small things some do that make there memory last.Has nothing to do with money.
I like to personalize gifts. A provider I see likes candles so I usually bring one. Special occasions may result in a bottle of perfume. She has a dog so I bring dog bones or chew tows, sometimes.

I saw another provider for about 4 yrs before She retired. She was a single mom so at Easter I gave her some Filled plastic Easter eggs and a basket. She had told me a few of her friends were getting together for an Easter egg hunt. She was thrilled. I saw her on Valentines day and gave her red roses. She said it was the first time anyone had done that.

When we expect GFE, it helps set the mood to provide some GFE in return.
This would be tough for us hobbyist - first of all I was taught not to kiss and tell ..even thou in this hobby that's all we do in reviews and posts is toot our own horn.
If you did something special for a provider thats personal and we don't need to brag about it but just be happy with our self for doing something sweet for someone who we spent some time with that also put a little happiness in our life.
The best gift ive ever given to a provider is not to be judgemental and to try to enjoy her and our time together and try to be kind and considerate of her time, rates, and feelings.
It only takes a few minutes to read the ladies showcases and websites and find out what their likes and dislikes are and then act accordingly to their wishes.
Give them respect, kindness, cleanliness, and enjoy their mind, personality, and if they wish to share it..their body.
Never haggle and try to have fun and remember there is no bigger gift to give than what a woman is giving you ( herself ).
The money is nice, but little things do mean a lot, and leave a huge impression ... Originally Posted by Nicolet
My 1.3" of dangling death will make an impression all right.
I was seeing a provider who was a single mom with kids in elementary school. I had premium seats to our MLB team during the play offs and I gave them to her so she could take her kids. The kids were thrilled and thought their mom was the greatest. That's reward enough.
It's the simple things............
Remembering what I do or do not like, helping me find a nice place to go out to dinner even if he cannot take me there.
Same as in the civi world............the people who actually remember and care, are our favorite folks to be around.
I had a client show up with a book he thought I would like based on what he had read on my website. As it turned out, I absolutely loved the book, but was more impressed with the fact that he took the time to get to know me.

The sweetest gift I've ever gotten though, was a set of leather scented candles. I had mentioned in passing that I loved the scent of leather. I barely even remember making the comment, but the fact that he noted the comment, tucked it away, and remembered it later was very sweet.
Too many to count, to be honest. For me, it is the little things that mean the most. Sure, a guy giving me a 500 dollar tip is awesome, but the guy who went out and bought me a mini blender, fruit, milk, and a phone charger while I was in a strange city with no way to get around, made the very same impression. The many who have bought my favorite wine knowing it was not exactly 30 bucks, sent me flowers knowing I was going through something, even the guy who went out and spent hours trying to find four leaf clovers because he had a point to prove about rarity. How about the guy who put me to bed when I was a bit under the weather, kissed my forehead, and locked the door? There are so many to list, really.

So again, it is the little things. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I want to hear more about the sugar daddy?
I barely even remember making the comment Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
I have to agree here....the ladies are used to seeing Jefferson and Franklin all the time, but if you get to know the lady you pick up on little things she says in conversation. I'm a giver and love to see a lady smile, but found out that just giving a gift without the personal touch is appreciated but does not knock the ball out of the park like providing something you know she really wants/likes. However, this takes time and several hours to tune into.....IMO
Sometimes, when my lady and I are out and about, perhaps doing a little window shopping, if she admires something (a dress, a pair of shoes, etc.), I will return to the store the following day, purchase the item and surprise her with it on a subsequent date. Also, love to surprise her with kid oriented event tickets (circus, ice shows, etc.) so she can take her daughter.

Most memorable thing she has given me? She is very artistic and loves to paint, so as one of her Christmas gifts I gave her a very nice art kit which included top of the line paints and very good brushes. Her first project with her new art supplies was to paint a picture for me. It now hangs in my living room and every time I look at it, it reminds me of her and all the wonderful times we have shared together.