PM's from bj

read my pm paulie,

she looks like a someone famous in that picture cant figure it out yet.

google time Originally Posted by bjwstw
Not gonna hijack the AA fan club by DD threAD.

I don't read your pm's.
If you'd like to tell me something, I'm afraid you'll have to tell me here.

Otherwise, off we goo.
So I'm wondering what the deal is with bj? He wants to see me, but I have been advised by more then one client not to see him and was even offered by one to pay me the differense not to see him... lol
So I'm wondering what the deal is with bj? Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
LOL!
Well you could always see him then do a review.....that would be a switch!......
So I'm wondering what the deal is with bj? He wants to see me, but I have been advised by more then one client not to see him and was even offered by one to pay me the differense not to see him... lol Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
I would encourage you to see him.
But then I always encourage mass carnage and drama...
Just be careful with where the goo goes.

BTW -- if you do see him, please tell him that I REALLY don't read his PM's... He should post 'em here... More fun that way.
Off we goo now....
yes review me trish

im down
paulie read them, u may find them interesting, well maybe not, but read them
not for here, lol not a chance for here.
So I'm wondering what the deal is with bj? He wants to see me, but I have been advised by more then one client not to see him and was even offered by one to pay me the differense not to see him... lol Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
mmmmm do they know him
if they don't (btw I don't know him other then this board) then they should not cock block him. Now if you don't from his post I have no problem. Nor if you do see him. it up to you.

see i hate cock blocking, even if its some one I don't like. Now if asked... But I would say a word unless asked.

I read his pm's, have to know what to say in the RTM note ya know.
mmmmm do they know him
if they don't (btw I don't know him other then this board) then they should not cock block him. Now if you don't from his post I have no problem. Nor if you do see him. it up to you.

see i hate cock blocking, even if its some one I don't like. Now if asked... But I would say a word unless asked.

I read his pm's, have to know what to say in the RTM note ya know. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
some posters like to that cock block

not my thing, but hey trish can meet me and I will even let her review me, don't matter to me.

I could care less what the guys think, I have guys I can talk to on this board and guys I cant just like many others, no big deal

I don't like or dislike anyone on here, its an internet board, could care less other than do get my info and have some fun.

Osd youre a nice old man, but no fun to play with anymore, I got bored with you and moved on, but don't worry keep hitting that rtm.

On we go..
crap , the pm you just sent taint RTM worth dam it
oh well., I look forward to meeting trish.
paulie read them, u may find them interesting, well maybe not, but read them
not for here, lol not a chance for here. Originally Posted by bjwstw
You're amusing me more than I thought you could...
Not enough to go and read any private messages from you... but certainly enough to continue monitoring this thread...
Maybe I should just forward those PM's to OCD so he can rtm them for me....

Nah... just post 'em here so everyone (including me) can enjoy them...
  • Chloe
  • 02-14-2015, 10:38 PM
Speaking as a lady that seems to break a few rules around here,...as women providers we are not allowed to do reviews.
Any interesting pms lately?
  • Doove
  • 02-23-2015, 04:18 AM
Any interesting pms lately? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
I'm sure he would have told us.
  • Chloe
  • 02-26-2015, 05:02 AM
I did a review of a great buffalo lady completely honest and paid and played as you boys do but wasn't allowed to post it because I was a woman. I am bisexual and play for pay as you all do. But it is not allowed here.