How to Make Breakfast With Your Vagina

I'm going to jump all over that 1st chance I get.
I like how she did not cheat and use Yogurt to make Yogurt.
hay the first lactobacillus culture to make yogurt had to come from somewhere
hay the first lactobacillus culture to make yogurt had to come from somewhere Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I am told that some of the foot-odor bacteria and those responsible for the "ripening" of some of the finest European cheeses are genetically identical as makes no never mind! Wonder how that happened! Corynebacterium, I think, in case someone want to research further. I could be wrong, so more inputs are needed!
I am told that some of the foot-odor bacteria and those responsible for the "ripening" of some of the finest European cheeses are genetically identical as makes no never mind! Wonder how that happened! Corynebacterium, I think, in case someone want to research further. I could be wrong, so more inputs are needed! Originally Posted by greenpeace2014
No way. Say it isn't so.
No way. Say it isn't so. Originally Posted by Taskmaster

PDF]Smelly feet - Australian Podiatry Association

"

The quality of foot odor is often reported as a thick, cheese-like smell. Some describe the smell like that of malt vinegar. However, it can also be ammonia-like. Brevibacteria are considered a major cause of foot odor because they ingest dead skin on the feet and, in the process, convert amino acid methionine into methanethiol, which has a sulfuric aroma. The dead skin that fuels this process is especially common on the soles and between the toes. The brevibacteria is also what gives cheeses such as Limburger, Bel Paese, Port Salut, Pálpusztai and Munster their characteristic pungency.[2]

Propionic acid (propanoic acid) is also present in many foot sweat samples.[citation needed] This acid is a breakdown product of amino acids by Propionibacteria, which thrive in the ducts of adolescent and adult sebaceous glands. The similarity in chemical structures between propionic acid and acetic acid, which share many physical characteristics such as odor, may account for foot odors identified as being vinegar-like. Isovaleric acid (3-methyl butanoic acid) is the other source of foot odor and is a result of actions of the bacteria Staphylococcus epidermidis[3] which is also present in several strong cheese types.

Other implicated micro-organisms include Micrococcaceae, Corynebacterium and Pityrosporum.[4]

Bart Knols, of Wageningen Agricultural University, the Netherlands, received an "IG Nobel" prize in 2006[5] for showing that the female malaria mosquito Anopheles gambiae "is attracted equally to the smell of Limburger cheese and to the smell of human feet".[6]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_odor
  • Chloe
  • 02-14-2015, 10:57 PM
Not sure I'd make yogurt in my vagina but I do have a talent opening beer bottles with it only a few have gotten to see lol.
mmmmmmm I have to look that up

ahhhhh ok that could come in handy
how much to see that better skirt up out of the way
just no lap dance latter please can you add other talents to that
Not sure I'd make yogurt in my vagina but I do have a talent opening beer bottles with it only a few have gotten to see lol. Originally Posted by Chloe
Video please.
I am told that some of the foot-odor bacteria and those responsible for the "ripening" of some of the finest European cheeses are genetically identical as makes no never mind! Wonder how that happened! Corynebacterium, I think, in case someone want to research further. I could be wrong, so more inputs are needed! Originally Posted by greenpeace2014
Please tell me they don't make swiss that way, its my favorite and I would hate to have to stop eating it.

Not sure I'd make yogurt in my vagina but I do have a talent opening beer bottles with it only a few have gotten to see lol. Originally Posted by Chloe
Miss Chloe,
I would like to see this
[QUOTE=Angel14609;1056393750]Please tell me they don't make swiss that way, its my favorite and I would hate to have to stop eating it.

Ms. Angel,

Please don't sweat the small stuff! Pun intended. Life holds such tragedies!!!! You would not change places with these poor penguins all because a few bacteria got stomped into some spilt milk way back when, would you?

http://www.thedailystar.net/penguins...sh-study-65376

Something to be said for the yoghurt-maker being advertised upthread!!

I think a fish-flavored yoghurt holds promise in some international markets!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lares_Ice_Cream_Parlor
  • Chloe
  • 02-17-2015, 11:11 PM
Boys......boys you obviously are not a part of my private club........I am the willy wonka of the sex world! I make you wanna lick the walls, assess all the others, be open as you are......