Spartacus

Found this series on Netflix yesterday and ive been binge watching
Since then..finally fell asleep last night aroubs midnight..which btw
Was 3 hours past my bedtime...I am happy to say its def kept my interest
As I absolutely love gladiator movies..300, rise of the empire 300, troy which
Really was good but kinda not as interesting as the 300"s and not even close
To this Spartacus series...when I was a kid many many centuries ago id watch
The gladiator movies with my brothers..loved them then already..
So back to this..holy muscles, blood , aggression, and nakeyness , arenas with cheering and booing Crowds..Glorified deaths....and the betrayals!
And the storyline is crazy interesting...im already on s1, eps 10..had to run out
Yesterday so I lost out on abt 90 mins..and I was buggin to get back..lol..
Best way ever to fill a single woman's Valentine's day and evening!
Have yall caught this one yet..and wht did ya think...
By coincidence I've been doing the same thing. Just finished up season one. The finale will have you jumping up and down. Not to into season two yet.

Always wondered how they kept the slaves in line... Any slave kills their master then all slaves from that house are executed. Interesting.

Also love the bush and frontal nudity. No surprise there.

AJ if you haven't been watching, season three of the Vikings on history channel come back I wanna say feb. 22. Violence and battle scenes come close to Spartacus.
I watched it back when it first started on on STARZ. Was totally addicted, and have watched then all to date.
Oh man Bushman..the battle scenes are freakin outrageous! I think that
In itself makes the series pop! How many diff ways there are to decapitation..outside
The boring old guillotine ...lol...
Yea..how did they keep the slaves in order..youd think theyd be fleeing or
Killing to be free..guess they thought..eh..food..roof over my head..a couple of fuck sessions if needed..
And everone is naked..wht more could they ask for in return of bathing their masters , hearing all the gossip, and occational beat down..what could go wrong..lol..

Im def gonna check out Viking s...thankyou for enabling my fetish!
I watched it back when it first started on on STARZ. Was totally addicted, and have watched then all to date. Originally Posted by blthzr666

Your an overacheiver! You bad boy..lol..
What did ya think..did it keep your interest..
Or was it just something to watch till something
better came along..
aj, it was awesome till the end. But I have to warn you, the last episode will break your heart.
Spartacus is a great series, if for no other reason than to see Xena the Warrior Princess nude a bunch of times.
I don't know if telling you this will make the rest of season one more poignant but the lead actor who plays Spartacus died from cancer not long after season one and had to be replaced by another guy who was also excellent. The second season of the show is actually a prequel series that you should see after season 1.
Spartacus is a great series, if for no other reason than to see Cena the Warrior Princess nude a bunch of times.
I don't know if telling you this will make the rest of season one more poignant but the lead actor who plays Spartacus died from cancer not long after season one and had to be replaced by another guy who was also excellent. The second season of the show is actually a prequel series that you should see after season 1. Originally Posted by MajorHands
I just got done watching season one as well.

I am hitched , really really loved it.

Youre right major about cena,.

I get addicted to some of these series real fast, u can watch them and lose track of time real fast
Spartacus is a great series,
I don't know if telling you this will make the rest of season one more poignant but the lead actor who plays Spartacus died from cancer not long after season one and had to be replaced by another guy who was also excellent. The second season of the show is actually a prequel series that you should see after season 1. Originally Posted by MajorHands
well thats freakin tissue issue in itself!!!! Damn....now thats very sad..
Def can lose tract of time watching these Netflix series..I like that though..
Its the shows that kill me where im like damn...could this episode get any longer..
Marco polo is one of those examples..I literally fell asleep trying to watch it..just couldnt
Get into that one..
aj, it was awesome till the end. But I have to warn you, the last episode will break your heart. Originally Posted by blthzr666
Awwww..I love episodes like that..and I hate them too..
But ill probly watch it over and over again...lol..

The great series always make me sad at the end..
Just because rhey have ended and I want them to
Go on...
I'll have to start Spartacus as soon as I finish my Californication binge. Last episode had Hank fix his virign son up with a hooker. Very funny stuff. love Pamela Adlon, she's a hottie. :mf_lustslow
Awwww..I love episodes like that..and I hate them too..
But ill probly watch it over and over again...lol..

The great series always make me sad at the end..
Just because rhey have ended and I want them to
Go on... Originally Posted by aj14620
Oh, and I meant the very last episode of "War of the Damned"
I'll have to start Spartacus as soon as I finish my Californication binge. Last episode had Hank fix his virign son up with a hooker. Very funny stuff. love Pamela Adlon, she's a hottie. :mf_lustslow Originally Posted by King1950
Is this series similar to weeds..cuz I freakin loved that one..totally had me
Laughing and shocked and had a tear falling all at the same time!
While I loved both, Californication is funnier