503 Service Unavailable

Is it just me, or does this message seem to come up frequently these days?

503 Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily busy, try again later!
Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

I'm no IT guy, but I'm guessing it's a function of heavy traffic on the site at any given time?

TP
Tony, I'm no IT guy either, but I think you're on the right track. The server is either busy or being serviced.

I really believe "503 Service" is a computer code for a specific sexual activity and the error message appears when all providers offering that service are booked.

You gotta' watch what you're thinking when you log in. :-)
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-28-2010, 08:50 AM
For the techy and visually impared-

Ze you have definitely struck my techy nerve & caused a tingle, LOL
I wish I had the capacity to resist laughing over those pics.
Old grump, that was bad ! lol
Is it just me, or does this message seem to come up frequently these days?

503 Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily busy, try again later!