Activites: None
Hair Length and Color: Long and light brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Exactly like pictures
Recommendation: No
Wow.

Thanks for the heads up.
someone got their phone back from their alt?
Apparently unspeakable things were done.
Moved to coed since no meeting took place
someone got their phone back from their alt? Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Heard you missed me... and have been stalking me.

Don't the guys usually stalk the ladies instead of the other guys around here?

Don't the guys usually stalk the ladies instead of the other guys around here? Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
who had your phone at time of stalking ???

Don't the guys usually stalk the ladies instead of the other guys around here? Originally Posted by Rainbird4668

Stalking is like BBFS, the ones that bitch about it the most are the ones doing it.

#trainedbyXY
What happened, why a “no”? Spill the beans now that it’s been moved to co-ed.
Stalking is like BBFS, the ones that bitch about it the most are the ones doing it.

#trainedbyXY Originally Posted by jokacz

"Whew", ya ok, you missed the meeting last night
What happened, why a “no”? Spill the beans now that it’s been moved to co-ed. Originally Posted by Blondemafiany
well that taint going to happen dang nab it

ROS stays private Mam
Tweet a Ahem lady with a icky mandle, or did they get em all ???

btw: them rocks real ????
I knew it was just a matter of time until the cops started showing up. This endless stream of guys going in and out of the same hotel room is not difficult to notice. Fun is over boys!
I knew it was just a matter of time until the cops started showing up. This endless stream of guys going in and out of the same hotel room is not difficult to notice. Fun is over boys! Originally Posted by Ranger Dog
Fun??? mmmm define your meaning please n thank you
  • B24
  • 06-07-2021, 08:24 PM
Obviously fake. Anyone with half a brain could tell you that. I can guess who posted this to and know the the real reason. Kind of embarrasskng and sad for the op. But not any more then the other few people that consistently try to make fake posts or reviews that no one pays attention to. I'm sorry you guys got a shitty roll of the life dice but you don't have to take it out on her. Remember it was your ignorant and immature actions in the first place that got you banned.