Car Play

So instead of picking up my regular provider in my tiny sportscar, or adding the expense of getting a hotel room, ive been test driving mini vans from across the street from where she stays, pick her up, use the free vehicle for a sex romp and back to the dealership saying, idk... doesnt drive as good as id like, maybe ill try the dodge next time....

well, long story short, ive saved $280 in hotel rooms and left stains in 4 used vehicles that are forsale in buffalo, lol

I found since my current vehicle is worth the same or more than what im test driving, the sale person doesnt have an issue letting me drive away solo.
Until you find out the salesman is a sex addictive pervert who is a Lerker on this site
So instead of picking up my regular provider in my tiny sportscar, or adding the expense of getting a hotel room, ive been test driving mini vans from across the street from where she stays, pick her up, use the free vehicle for a sex romp and back to the dealership saying, idk... doesnt drive as good as id like, maybe ill try the dodge next time....

well, long story short, ive saved $280 in hotel rooms and left stains in 4 used vehicles that are forsale in buffalo, lol

I found since my current vehicle is worth the same or more than what im test driving, the sale person doesnt have an issue letting me drive away solo. Originally Posted by bf0082
Bullshit.
Second that bs story
Weird cause I’m here again doing it right now
sad that some of the trolls believe there own lies
mini van reports/reviews please n thank you
pics or it didn't happen
It didn't happen
Bullshit. Originally Posted by Withnail
Second that bs story Originally Posted by BOSSVPLOW
Well... he is one of the Stewies.... so there's that.....
Weird cause I’m here again doing it right now Originally Posted by bf0082
"Tiny sports car"...Riiiiiiight. Probably a '56 Schwinn.
mini van reports/reviews please n thank you Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Back in the day owned a couple Vans. Perfect for the hobby. Served well as a Shaggin Wagon. Especially up in the GWN that was and is pretty much one big parking lot. Miss those days.

Hats off to, OP for coming up with a novel angle worth giving a try.
Back in the day owned a couple Vans. Perfect for the hobby. Served well as a Shaggin Wagon. Especially up in the GWN that was and is pretty much one big parking lot. Miss those days.

Hats off to, OP for coming up with a novel angle worth giving a try. Originally Posted by Zollner
You try it and report back ASAP.
You try it and report back ASAP. Originally Posted by Withnail
yeah typical dog ...cunt leftist behavior ta abuse a tax ...payin workin persons property ta carry outs yer ...law ...breakin activities
You try it and report back ASAP. Originally Posted by Withnail
Was far easier using one's own Van after removing rear seats and prepping it properly. May be a bit harder with a brand new dealer Van but is possible.