Name: Monica Laloca
User ID:: Monica Laloca
Phone: 469-900-2167
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...3-Monicalaloca
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: Not far off 75
Activities: Anything I asked for. Wide open menu.
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, Long to the SHoulder
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thick, pretty face, kinda tall.
Recommendation: Yes
  • PaulA
  • 08-17-2021, 04:40 PM
What she lacks in looks she more than makes up in attitude and service. She’s not my type looks wise but I want to see her
Posting about recent experience with this provider. The conversation is prompt but she postpones or prepones repeatedly. I was asked to see a different provider at the last moment upon reaching the hotel by 1 hr driving. Bait and switch as this happened two times. I should not have trusted her second time. Felt terrible. When I denied, she asked me to wait if I still wanted to see her. Waited for almost an hour and asked when she will be free. She replied she does not know as if she kept seeing other dudes while keeping me on back burner or trying to force me to see the other provider she suggested. I got exhausted with all this and had to leave. Never saw her.
She was on my list to see next.
Posting about recent experience with this provider. The conversation is prompt but she postpones or prepones repeatedly. I was asked to see a different provider at the last moment upon reaching the hotel by 1 hr driving. Bait and switch as this happened two times. I should not have trusted her second time. Felt terrible. When I denied, she asked me to wait if I still wanted to see her. Waited for almost an hour and asked when she will be free. She replied she does not know as if she kept seeing other dudes while keeping me on back burner or trying to force me to see the other provider she suggested. I got exhausted with all this and had to leave. Never saw her. Originally Posted by bms_vicky
Vicky first you bumped a year old review and now you bumped a 3 year old review!!!