nacogdoches, palestine

I used to get several requests from These areas but I was unable to Travel then due to schedule conflicts..its been really quite from there since....i am thinking of possibly traveling that way on Mondays and Fridays if get prebooks, does anyone have any input on this area?

Gentlemen and providers feel free to chime in...
I am local to Nacogdoches.
Would love to see some local talent here.
Great thanks for ur feedback raccoon ;-)
Home in Palestine for the next week could use a good release if you come this way!
Great, ill keep that in mind and pm u, thanks Jacks84
Like to see more providers make Nacogdoches trips. Friday's are the best for me.
Thanks troublemaker for ur input....I may need to make a trip out that way next friday
Guys. If you get the chance to see Tatianamarie , you must.....she is one heck of a lady with many talents.
Thanks Recovery Love always a pleasure....
Hey Tatiana, here's another vote for Nacogdoches. PM me when you are cumming!!
Ok I sure will Jeldon! Thanks love
Looks like i will be testing the waters Friday May 2nd....nacogdoches....
Daytime usually best or afternoon/evening?
Nacogdoches is a highly underserved area for providers. There are plenty of prospective clients from the Lufkin/Nacogdoches area that travel to Tyler/Longview or Houston areas to meet up with providers often. It would be great if we had some local talent or at least some that traveled through regularly. You would think with SFA in Nac there would be more coeds needing money to pay for school.

Alas; I will be busy on the 2nd unfortunately. Maybe next time.
Thanks for the input Marty, that's good to know, I had to postpone my trip, dayjob got in the way, lol...

Quik question for all, is the need more for daytime or evening in yalls opinion?
was thinking of taking the drive up this evening.....