whats in your garage?

We all like good women, great wine and fun times. But our cars say something special about us, our cars are a part of our personality. So whats in your garage? My special ride happens to be an Audi R8, just an incredible car. so share what's in your garage.

I just have a bunch of crap in my garage that I have not used in several years ... oh and the dog food, which is used twice a day.
Model T pickup, Model T Touring Car and lots of dog food.
Sports equipment, holiday storage bins, clothing storage bins, bicycles, flattened moving boxes, the usual stuff.

Cool car.
I'm restoring Harry Chapin's Volkswagen.

Sorry, that was wrong.
I have the hover boards we were promised in 2015
Lawn mower and guns.......and I park outside.
Boxes from moving, lawn equipment, tools, and enough ammo to make the National Guard armory jealous or should my house catch fire evacuate a city square block.

I think I just saw a black helicopter fly by, brb.
Junker of a daily driver to antagonize drivers with high $ cars.
Stuff nobody's touched in ten years, but the fam thinks it's too valuable to donate or sell at a yard sale. No room for my car.
I was referring to the cars we drive not the useless stuff that piles up
I was referring to the cars we drive not the useless stuff that piles up Originally Posted by midgetwrestler
Pretty sure everyone knows what you want to do. Most just aren't interested in sharing whatever they purchase to overcompensate for lack of erections.

And you whine when people bring up stupid shit you post that can reveal your identity. Nice work...
Staff Edit: Pics removed for security reasons. - Mojo
Staff Edit: Pics removed for security reasons - Mojo