Client poll: Preferred Appointment Type?

Well, it's been a while since I've annoyed people with a poll. I don't think this one will be too controversial, but who knows?

I've done all of them except outcall to my residence, but by far my favorite is residential incall as long as her place is clean and safe and comfortable.

For the purpose of the poll "her residence" would also include a dedicated private incall that she doesn't actually live in.
For the purpose of the poll "her residence" would also include a dedicated private incall that she doesn't actually live in. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I wonder if that is a distinction (actual residence vs. dedicated private non-residential incall) worth preserving in your poll. I may be weird (well, yes, I am weird--that's been obvious from about my second or third day here--but I don't know that this is the weirdest thing about me) but I have a "thing" for seeing a lady in her actual residence--there's something arousing to me about getting intimate with a woman in the bed that I know she sleeps in every night. That said, that situation bespeaks a degree of total trust of the hobbyist on the part of the provider, and I can totally understand why most providers would be leery about letting us that closely into their personal lives.

Cheers,

bcg
I wonder if that is a distinction (actual residence vs. dedicated private non-residential incall) worth preserving in your poll. Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Yeah, I actually thought of it after posting the poll and wanted to include it as a fifth option but couldn't figure out how to edit a poll after posting.

I may be weird (well, yes, I am weird--that's been obvious from about my second or third day here--but I don't know that this is the weirdest thing about me) but I have a "thing" for seeing a lady in her actual residence--there's something arousing to me about getting intimate with a woman in the bed that I know she sleeps in every night. That said, that situation bespeaks a degree of total trust of the hobbyist on the part of the provider, and I can totally understand why most providers would be leery about letting us that closely into their personal lives.
Doesn't sound weird to me, it's also one of the reasons I enjoy it. I also absolutely get why most providers don't do it. I respect their privacy and am only at their place when I have an invitation to be there, but there are certainly guys out there that would not be the same way. I'm kind of amazed any of them let us into their homes but I greatly enjoy the ones that do.
I have done all 4. By far my favorite is the incall at her residence. Hotels are a necessary evil at times but there is always a feeling of uneasiness when you meet there even though you've done your research. Having an outcall to your place can be fun after you get to know each other. The intimacy provided by the incall to her place, as long as it's clean and safe, is far better for me.
My absolute preference for an incall is not a residence. Rather it is a dedicated incall at a convenient apartment complex. That's where I feel most comfortable through all stages from arrival, copulation, and departure.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
obviously don't have a residence so her hotel is a secondary vote as well for me.
I have done all 4. By far my favorite is the incall at her residence. Hotels are a necessary evil at times but there is always a feeling of uneasiness when you meet there even though you've done your research. Having an outcall to your place can be fun after you get to know each other. The intimacy provided by the incall to her place, as long as it's clean and safe, is far better for me. Originally Posted by Nukeman69
You do what you want Bro. but that ^^^^ is very risky!!!
I have found that in her resd. She is more relaxed and will go father and enjoy it more allow the hobbyist to enjoy himself more. I mean when your in her bed. It's like she wants to show you everything she got instead of wanting to be done. Also if it's her place I bet you won't find a clock where it not her place she wants to turn the bed like Restaurants turn table.
You do what you want Bro. but that ^^^^ is very risky!!! Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Yeah that's one I don't think I will ever do. Not that I would really have to opportunity to very often anyway.
I've done all 4, and I'd have to say that my favorite is a toss-up between incall to hotel and outcall to my place. There are so many people in and out of hotels that staff and other guests don't pay you much mind, unless you're acting suspiciously. It's really easy to come and go (hehe) from a hotel without attracting too much attention. And I like outcalls to my place because my neighbors aren't particularly nosy, as long as I don't have ladies in and out at all hours of the night. Also, it gives me good motivation to clean.
For me personally it is whatever works best for the guy
my only problem was an incall to a providers residence, wont do it again unless its to ginger's hot tub, my place has been the most enjoyable for me
Weird thought, Would the back of your truck be outcall or in? Part of my sexaul bucket list
my only problem was an incall to a providers residence, wont do it again unless its to ginger's hot tub, my place has been the most enjoyable for me Originally Posted by Littleroc
I love having appointments at my house. The hot tub is sensual and relaxing at the same time, and just really adds to the experience, especially with cocktails. Plus I like to cook for my longer dates. This time of year... I usually break out my Razorback smoker.

Weird thought, Would the back of your truck be outcall or in? Part of my sexaul bucket list Originally Posted by Rollypolly
If it's her truck, it would be in. If it's yours, it would be out. I'm sure there will a lot of in and out for both parties, regardless.
I love having appointments at my house. The hot tub is sensual and relaxing at the same time, and just really adds to the experience, especially with cocktails. Plus I like to cook for my longer dates. This time of year... I usually break out my Razorback smoker. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Absolutely! Love the hot tub and your place is very clean and tasteful and comfortable.

I was a little surprised how much residential incall is preferred. It's always been my preference, but I figured more guys would like hotels.