Eccie name origin stories

As you know, I've devoted my life to constantly posting shit. Here is today's pile.

The esteemed BK asked me in another thread about the origin of my handle. It seemed like a good topic for a thread. Here's the same answer I gave.

It's a shortened form of a euphemism that occurred to me for masturbation: Spanky Johnson. That seemed a little too on the nose. And so SpankyJ was born.

Nothing to do with actual spanking. I'm not a very good spanker in real life. A couple of ladies have asked me to but I can't seem to overcome my natural hesitance to strike them with the intensity they'd like. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
So, what's your handle's origin story? Obviously you shouldn't tell if it's connected in some way to your real world name. Which it shouldn't be, but you know that.
The origin of mine isn't difficult to figure out...guarantee any provider on here that I've seen can easily explain where I came up with it
The origin of mine isn't difficult to figure out...guarantee any provider on here that I've seen can easily explain where I came up with it Originally Posted by Loveitinmyface
I haven't seen you and I still think it's pretty easy to figure out. Lol

I chose my name because I've always thought Ginger from Gilligans Island was so beautiful & glamorous.
"Omerta" is the Sicilian code of silence.
"Elvisalive". Simple. The man, the myth, the legend, the king.....is alive!
Mine's a combo of what I do for a living and one of my favorite positions. Always been a good conversation starter.
Too obvious to need explanation once one learns that Memphis is known as "The Bluff City". (Though more than one lady from Missouri has thought the reference was to Poplar Bluff)...

Cheers,

bcg
There was a rolypoly on my car when creating the userman. Worst user name ever lol
I actually had a different username I created in 2014 but never got verified, in 2015 I came back just to see what was going on with the boards and decided to get back in the hobby as a means to make it as a single mom. So I took the initials of the person I wanted to support and loved more than life itself (my firstborn who was 4 months old at the time).
Everyone pronounces it as Czar like the Slavonic Supreme Rulers, which is actually how I prefer it pronounced.

Very good post, I've always been curious as to how people came up with their names.
Everyone always calls the guy a john so I'm a Jim. The 1995 is the year I flew to Nevada and went to the brothels and hobbyed for the first time.
I actually had a different username I created in 2014 but never got verified, in 2015 I came back just to see what was going on with the boards and decided to get back in the hobby as a means to make it as a single mom. So I took the initials of the person I wanted to support and loved more than life itself (my firstborn who was 4 months old at the time).
Everyone pronounces it as Czar like the Slavonic Supreme Rulers, which is actually how I prefer it pronounced. Originally Posted by tsar
I'm crushed; here I thought you were a Russian history geek. (Sorry, brainy women are my Achilles heel.)

Cheers,

bcg
Seems I should have actually put the little underlines in mine when I came up with it because everyone thinks its "are alone" but it's really "a real one". Comes from a description in a book I once read, and that's as far as I'll go.
  • bndm
  • 05-18-2017, 04:49 PM
Lol.
Mine is from the old aspd days.
I realized I needed one on the spot when registering and I thought I'd change it later.... well, about 15 years later I still haven't changed it.
Seems I should have actually put the little underlines in mine when I came up with it because everyone thinks its "are alone" but it's really "a real one". Comes from a description in a book I once read, and that's as far as I'll go. Originally Posted by arealone
Interesting, I always read it as 'area lone'. Which doesn't make sense but that's the way I read it before this.
There was a rolypoly on my car when creating the userman. Worst user name ever lol Originally Posted by Rollypolly
That's really funny!! Lol..now every time I see one I'll think of you