URL / Website: - https://el-paso.skipthegames.com/fem...o/071948178761
City: EL Paso
State: Texas
Address: West close to festival and mesa
Activities: Fbsm, hj, he, bbbjcim
Hair Length and Color: Black, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Really tiny girl, maybe 5', maybe 90lbs, great smile and funny, makes you wanna come back and see her
Recommendation: Yes
thx for the review
been here already and tried out both ladies there (might have misheard but i thought she told me her name was Lala and Coco...wonder if there's a 3rd one)...both are good looking ladies, but i still miss kate because she gave a really good massage
I am really, really bad at names but I'm certain she said nyla, nayla, however you'd like to pronounce it. I did this review in the extremely long car line at the car wash right after so it was pretty fresh, all the old girls are gone just in case it's been a minute for you.
been here already and tried out both ladies there (might have misheard but i thought she told me her name was Lala and Coco...wonder if there's a 3rd one)...both are good looking ladies, but i still miss kate because she gave a really good massage Originally Posted by oneeyedmounstro
Come on oneeye where is the review?
ok...i'll write them up...gimme a few
Is nyla, nayla or lala the same person?
So i went back yesterday and I was with Lita, swear she said Lita, I saw nayla/nyla there but glad I got Lita, she was great but don't want to review since i just did, set me back $$ which is most I've paid anywhere in years but I left with a great big smile.
Glad you did well. I gave it 2 shots. Same lame start and bullshit upsell. I walked. Apparently they read reviews because I was told “new girls, others gone.” I guess yours was run off. Seems the long run of El Paso mediocrity is still intact. Dallas, Bay Area, and Vegas next week.