Activities: BBBJ x2, CIM, Mish, K9, 69, MSOG
Session Length: 60
Fee: $ (including room)
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: About 5'5", Slender, B-cup, nice ass, soft, smooth skin
Recommendation: Yes
I don't know how I missed this review. Thanks. Juicy is a lot of fun.
Ok you enjoyed your experience with her. That's fine. We can disagree. I stand behind my opinion of her, and consider her to be one of the 3 overall worst providers I've experienced in my years of being involved in this industry.
I avoided commenting on your review of Juicy. I have been told by three providers that you are extremely rough and that it is your desire to try to hurt the provider and they don't ever want to see you again. You are the only hobbiest who had a bad experience with this girl, based on the other reviews I have seen.
Do yall have any pics of this girl? I want to experience the fun too!
I avoided commenting on your review of Juicy. I have been told by three providers that you are extremely rough and that it is your desire to try to hurt the provider and they don't ever want to see you again. You are the only hobbiest who had a bad experience with this girl, based on the other reviews I have seen. Originally Posted by toyrrific
Toy, What are you talking about? Is this the right forum for this?
Toy, What are you talking about? Is this the right forum for this? Originally Posted by rew1256
This is Juicy's negative review:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=296232

Juicy seems like a nice girl, but I haven't been able to set up a visit yet. If I saw this review, with no comments under it, I would probably just ignore it based on her having Toy's seal of approval.

I'm sure there's a lot of 'ghetto trash' working in Toy's area, but he has not shared any of them with us, to my knowledge.
This is now the forum for this. Toy, I wasn't talking to you but I am. There are no 3 providers who don't want to see me. You toy have too many skeletons in your closet. Talk about how you screwed over diamond until she couldn't take it anymore. Talk about how how you pay her with your sick ass until she licked your ass. Then you get on here and say you tipped her for it. Talk about your sick shit.

I don't need you or anybody else to comment on review. In fact toy shut the Fuck up when it comes to me. That's why nobody on the yahoo website cared about you either.
You are right, Marcus, this is not the place for this, but since you want to continue it, Diamond is, without question, that nastiest slut in Dallas. She not licked my ass, but her choice, she also drank my piss, and all of that before she kissed you. She is also BBFS, according to four guys that I know who have seen her. THAT is why I won't ever see her again. She also told me in the beginning of May that she did not ever want to see YOU again, for the same reason the other girls don't want to. You try to face fuck them and make them throw up. This is the end of this thread. Mods, please close it as it was never intended to be for personal attacks, despite Marcus's attempt to do that to Juicy, because she wouldn't let him try to choke her to death.
No David this was not a personal attack at juicy or you. But now it is. First of all you Lyon bitch I don't kiss nobody. That is what YOUR BITCHING ASS do. I stated my opinion. It wasnt in accord with one of your trfling sluts so now your mad. Oh well now your true colors are out there David. Now we see you for the boy you are.
Do yall have any pics of this girl? I want to experience the fun too! Originally Posted by PureGentleman
She has some really nice pics in her Yahoo group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/juicy4you/
Stay on the topic of the review or move along.

A review is a report of one member's experience with a provder. If you weren't in the room, let the OP have his say. If you disagree, do your own review. If you've already done a review, let it speak for itself. Do not stalk a provider's reviews just because you have a different opinion.

Infractions awarded for some of the childish outbursts in this thread. I am closing the thread, but will reopen if requested by the OP.

Huck