Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

This is my 2nd time posting while drunk and I'm trying to think of someting that has never been done here so here it is

This is a game the winner will get a 30min session with me no charge just pay for room and supplies I'm not so drunk i want to be out of money lol. Male or female's welcome

If this has been done then let me know and I will think of some thing different

OBJECT: BE THE LAST TO POST IN THIS THREAD FOR A 24hr period

Rules: there are none perfect opportunity to not get points for hijacking a thread this a post what you want just be the last
  • Trey
  • 10-23-2010, 12:50 AM
So what about first post
Ahhh... The internet and drinking at it again. ^_^

Lately, I hardly drink. But over the time there has been drunk facebook statuses, text messages, drunk chatting, drunk web-camming, drunk gaming on xbox live, not calling though cause I'm still too considerate of other sleep, and drunk threads on boards. I started one that's like 200 pages long of people posting crap nightly after getting drunk. It's still going on and I feel weird about it not drinking myself. I just started twittering, so I have drunk twittered yet. One of these days.
  • Trey
  • 10-23-2010, 12:58 AM
So just be the last to post by 12:47 Sunday and you win. Last time you got drunk like this we all ganged up on you.
Ha your right so you know already I'll do it it's all fun

And nope not by sunday just the last to post on here for 24 hrs for instance if you post at 2 tonight and no one else replies by 2am sunday then u win

and of course my post doesn't count
Ahhh... The internet and drinking at it again. ^_^

Lately, I hardly drink. But over the time there has been drunk facebook statuses, text messages, drunk chatting, drunk web-camming, drunk gaming on xbox live, not calling though cause I'm still too considerate of other sleep, and drunk threads on boards. I started one that's like 200 pages long of people posting crap nightly after getting drunk. It's still going on and I feel weird about it not drinking myself. I just started twittering, so I have drunk twittered yet. One of these days. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
Be happy your not on my facebook and that my cam broke lol
Be happy your not on my facebook and that my cam broke lol Originally Posted by Max Rax
Don't know, sounds actually interesting to say the least. Maybe I won't be happy about these things. lol
If I uderstand this right.....chit, it could go on forever.
i give it 24-48 hrs i dont thnk many men here want 30 min
i give it 24-48 hrs i dont thnk many men here want 30 min Originally Posted by Max Rax
I'd waste your time talking. You'd hate me for winning.
ok so if I win I don't need supplies, and I'm grandfathered so I dont have to pay for the rm. So that means I get you for free!
free 30 mins with MAX RAX any given day
Do you DARE think about posting!!! I'll put a voodoo curse on yo azz!
Cool....I'll just post @ 12:46 with about 15 secs left before 12:47 and close the thread

btw... Dylan
Hey if I win do I get an extra 30 mins added since it's my birthday month lol