interesting to watch
Never a dull moment

I also like to watch couples
having sex,
not so much on TV
as live and in person.

Mmmmm, I get turned on
watching others
get pleasured/having orgasms. I luv watching a cock penetrating a vagina....

I guess I'm a weirdo. Am I the only weirdo?
Lots of weirdos on here like to watch hot sex. Lol Me included. I love watching a women get off, alone or with playmates.
I'm definitely a weirdo in more ways than one! Regarding voyeurism, I absolutely love it. Playing as well is obviously lots of fun. But there is something that feels extra special about being granted the permission to watch others in the action; it's consensual yet still feels so pervy. And it requires a certain type of will, restraint, and flexing of the mind to just watch.
People watching is most fun in airports from my personal experience.
Have always been a people watcher and thought I had seen about all until Saturday night at the Beyoncé concert. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought the crowd would be anything like it was. Mardi Hras in the Quarter was outdone by many at the concert!
I mainly people watch to see what the latest fashion trends are. Since people come in all shapes and sizes, I just like to see what looks good on a plus size woman since I fit that category these days. I also watch to see what Men are wearing so I can see just what is trending now days...

I also look at peoples hairstyles, to see if something pretty catches my eye, so the next time I may copy it at my Salon ect.

So yes I people watch. Like Diva says Airports are the most fun. I get to see a diverse culture of people.

M.M.
Does walking around the mall looking at big booty women count?
^Nothing wrong with it. At the mall is cooI. I like to admire a nice butt too, no matter where I am
⬆+1
Definite people watcher... Sex or no sex acts
I love people watching! The mall or the gym is my favorite. Especially the people walking on the treadmills on their phones......I'm waiting for the day one of them falls lol
People watching is one of my favorite things to do.
Disney World and dwn in the quarter
Checking out the ladies wondering if she has a secret provider life and how much is her donation.
I love people watching!
......I'm waiting for the day one of them falls Originally Posted by addison_scott
Lol
I love people watching! The mall or the gym is my favorite. Especially the people walking on the treadmills on their phones......I'm waiting for the day one of them falls lol Originally Posted by addison_scott
Unfortunately, certain folks on this planet need user manuals for their own brains.