sexiest Christmas gfit you ever got?

what was your sexiest gift ever? Mine was a sex swing with spring attached at the top where u hang it to the ceiling that my ex got me and hung in our guest room. lawd we got some millage out of that swing and all the girls who went thru it. I will always measure all sexy gifts against that one that provided years of sexy happiness. what was your sexiest gift ever? what would be your ideal sexy xmas gift? Merry Christmas and happy Hanukkah y'all. hope you get all the sexy things you wish for.
  • Old-T
  • 12-12-2017, 01:50 PM
A home cooked dinner (salmon, wine, baked ziti, and cannolis), candles, music, and a night full of exploration at one of my favorite lady's homes.
  • LOJ
  • 12-12-2017, 02:30 PM
An extra 30 minutes ...
I got a chocolate covered banana. It was delicious and sensual down to the last drop.
This is a great idea for a thread and all the answers are so fun! Some of my favorite toys were gifts (and it's the reason I own so many hitachis) but I just was given a virgin killer sweater that I did a photo set in because it's so sexy. The virgin killer sweater was a meme last year and if you haven't seen photos of it, I would recommend looking them up. Here are a couple of photos of me wearing mine!
I have unwrapped many gifts over the years, all of them my ATFs!

May everyone enjoy the sames pleasures in 2018!