Trump visit

2 questions. Is trump bring Melanie ? If yes will she be feature dancing at one of the gentleman club to raise campaign funds. You know lil Donnie would sell anything.
You are a fool!!!
You are a fool!!! Originally Posted by pleasurem
Nope honest. He would do anything for a buck, even sell his wife
if ever there was an airplane with defective parts that led to an all fatality crash, THIS is the one it should be!
- Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Worse trade ever. A real person to a,cardboard cutout
The kettles come out of the closet. nice !
Well if there's any Apple employees ditching work to avoid the visit your welcome to come hang out with me lol
What is litter box material doing in coed?
Hobby Related?
Go cry your soapbox antics in the lame ass political forum.
What is litter box material doing in coed?
Hobby Related?
Go cry your soapbox antics in the lame ass political forum. Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac
Get over youself
Very unclassy.

I don't appreciate anyone comparing any the previous First Lady to a Gorilla in heels nor the current one for her previous lifestyle.

We can criticize the POTUS by all means because of his position. We don't often question leadership more as a society which is why many of our freedoms keep being eroded.

Leave the wives and children out of it.
Very unclassy.

I don't appreciate anyone comparing any the previous First Lady to a Gorilla in heels nor the current one for her previous lifestyle.

We can criticize the POTUS by all means. Leave the wives and children out of it. Originally Posted by Agent220
Get over youself Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush
Maybe take your own advice?
Nobody cares what you appreciate or not. And I'll post what I want to. Get overself dude.

Very unclassy.

We can criticize the POTUS by all means because of his position. We don't often question leadership more as a society which is why many of our freedoms keep being eroded.

Leave the wives and children out of it. Originally Posted by Agent220
Very odd seeing that sexist remark expressed by a female. Clearly Melania wins in the looks dept but how does that hold any trade value whatsoever?

I was never a Michelle fan but she gave an original inspiring speech and the other copied her speech almost word for word and hasn't uttered anything intelligent, original or substantial since.

Intelligence, originality and substance in a First Lady are of lesser value than looks? Very odd indeed.