Encounter: Eeve - Great Time

User ID: 537984
Date: 1/25/2021
Name: Eeve
Phone: See profile
Email Address: See profile
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=537984 [adding link-DM]
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Off Gulf Beach Hwy
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: See ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very fit woman with a great ass. Eeve is medium height, proportional weight and an absolutely killer body. You do not find women in their 40s often who look this fit. She does have quite a few tatoos. Do your research on her pics. Didn't distract me at all. She looks exactly as shown in her bio.
Recommendation: Yes
I’ve just signed up for an account here. I’m having a hard time finding her number. Her photos are epic!!
I’ve just signed up for an account here. I’m having a hard time finding her number. Her photos are epic!! Originally Posted by Jmikese
Her number is on her profile front page can’t miss it

Great time with her need to get back ASAP
Got stood up by her this week, is this normal with her?

I contacted her 24 hours later and she could not care any less. Said she overslept. I drove well out of my way and waited for longer than I should have - hoping to hear something. No apologies whatsoever and even started to argue when she was clearly in the wrong.

She was very nice when setting it up. I didn't expect it at all.
Got stood up by her this week, is this normal with her?

I contacted her 24 hours later and she could not care any less. Said she overslept. I drove well out of my way and waited for longer than I should have - hoping to hear something. No apologies whatsoever and even started to argue when she was clearly in the wrong.

She was very nice when setting it up. I didn't expect it at all. Originally Posted by rojo83
I tried a few times but never got anything set up saw a few responses on here when she saw some of my feedback finally stopped trying