New to PCB, long time hobbyust

Lived in PCB now for 2 years, with Covid, hobby time was really effected.

I have seen girls on here and seems you guys have had some decent luck. I have not, I have been burnt by this upfront deposit thing too many times.

Is that something they all do, including the reliable ones?

Thanks,

BL
NEVER send a deposit...by the way, I have this great investment deal...I just need a little seed money...
No kidding.... Anyone know any good ole fashion providers that aren't ripping us off.
Yeah, no matter how Attractive, never send a deposit, and I hear Laney lixx is great, tho I haven't found my way to pcola. There are some good references in the encounter section, but it depends on preference. Just stay respectful especially in this forum, some kids just got banned for sword fighting, and I think it was about who thought one lady was hot....smh
You’re in luck! Blueeyedgoddess arrives tonight and here until Wednesday! The post right by yours that says PC! Don’t miss her! Visiting from Birmingham
Still hard to believe it's so hard to find quality workers in PCB. Jesus what happen to the good ole days of a text or call and then cash. Jesus.
Why no providers in PC?
Hurricane Michael and the 23rd street flyover eliminated a lot of cheap lodging. In order to pay the bills they have to charge more than most of them are worth so they moved onto better areas.