CIM

I just received an automated email, reminding me that it's time to renew ye olde annual membership to the P411. I'll be using my credit card of course, but in the body of the email about payments was this:

CIM (CASH IN MAIL)
We accept cash. CIM payments may take up to 2 weeks to arrive in Canada.

Considering my CIM payment has to get from Texas to Canada, I'd say it would probably take at least that long!!

Just had to show this for a laugh. Cheers mates!

• ztonk
  • 11-17-2011, 08:02 AM
Just goes to show that Gina has a sense of humor!
I always like to have cim as an option.
Before my entry into the hobby world I used to think CFS was an acronym for Chicken Fried Steak. Then one day a co-worker asked if I wanted to go out for CFS for lunch. Maybe I should have accepted.
LMAO! Now that is something funny.....

Wait, but now that I think about it, freakin hilarious.... Cash in an envelope (mailed) is often exchanged for CIM..... funny AND subtle.....

Just sayin
Before my entry into the hobby world I used to think CFS was an acronym for Chicken Fried Steak. Then one day a co-worker asked if I wanted to go out for CFS for lunch. Maybe I should have accepted. Originally Posted by txtorn8do
So that explains it. When I was a waiter we had a new cook, a really hot latina from Florida, working in the kitchen that day. When I handed her a ticket for a CFS with cream gravy she scurried out to the table and started blowing the customer!
I work in the computer industry and everytime I see the acronym for Computer Integrated Manufacturing used, a smile comes to my face.
Yes, I find it bloody frustrating when I go to an "ATM" machine, and all I get is cash....