Could Someone Tell me....

Where I could locate the policy for providers thread for weekends that states:You can not post after 9pm?I would appreciate any feedback.Thank you and stay safe!
If you've already discussed this with FireSerpent and aren't satisfied with the answer I suggest you contact St.Christopher. If you haven't discussed it with FireSerpent that is the place to start.
Omahan,

Thank you so much for response.I greatly appreciate it.I have not received any feedback from Fire so I will give 24-48hrs to seek further. I have another question that I was inquiring about that maybe you you could help me with please & Thank you!I will PM the question
I can't justify why its ok to post on weekend thread on a Wed night but not after 9pm?!?!Can I get a explanation?I am working on my BS and I am not slow at all
I feel as if there is some favoritism going on.....Just my little thoughts!XoXo
Also it is funny how things are getting removed as I call them but can't get a response from mo????hmmm
LMBO Just want to make sure this thread does not get thrown to the left LoL and reflect on Sophia in a negative or crazy way!I just call it how I see it