Greek and blood

• bc00
  • 10-09-2014, 11:17 AM
Does blood come out during greek?

Only if you don't know what you're doing or if she likes it really rough.
The skin around the anus is thin and not stretchy. So no matter how much lube used, a virgin ass can tear..... considering the size of the penis.

The anus bleeding a bit from tears in the skin would be an effect of anal sex. If it's more than some spotting on a tissue, there is cause for concern.

The location of those tears are subject to infection so it is important to have a cleaned colon and most important, condoms.

Anal is definitely something to prepare for. Ideally an empty stomach, clean colon, relaxing in a bath, and a butt plug for a little while before hand to stretch it a bit. It is a muscle you know!

I find it to be an intimate thing I designate for a close lover.
After all, gotta have something not everyone's had a piece of! LOL!

More power to the girls with ass of steal though. My ass wishes it was as inviting as yours.

Also, this might help. If you look past the moral judgement it can be informative.
Anal Sex: A Dangerous Trend
  • Toyz
  • 10-09-2014, 03:12 PM
Damn and I thought this was about another 300 movie

THIS...IS...SPARTA!!!
Butt plug or stretching isn't always needed. The lady just needs to relax the muscles and use lube. But I agree that prep is needed or there could be a mess. Anal douches, enemas and proper diet are the best prep.
For those that only do it to please the partner, you may need the stretching, but not always necessary.
As for bleeding, that could happen if too rough or she doesn't relax.
Yeah, I had a session out of town a couple weeks ago that was smelly and messy. Prep needed!
Yeah, I had a session out of town a couple weeks ago that was smelly and messy. Prep needed! Originally Posted by derek303
That's horrible was it her first time or is she just dirty like that?

I've been told that the Greek providers usually are pretty anally stretched out already.

Ps I hope she had a shower available sheesh how SHITTY!
I never bleed and i always spend atleast an hour of prep to make sure im squeaky clean...
It wasn't her 1st time. I read reviews of her taking it Greek. It was on my hand, the base of my dick (below the rubber) and on my thigh. We stopped the standing Greek and I ripped off the rubber for a BBBJ completion. Mood killer to say the least. Then after she finished she wiped her ass on my hotel washcloths and threw them on the floor. LOL. I jumped in the shower.
  • bc00
  • 10-10-2014, 07:11 PM
It wasn't her 1st time. I read reviews of her taking it Greek. It was on my hand, the base of my dick (below the rubber) and on my thigh. We stopped the standing Greek and I ripped off the rubber for a BBBJ completion. Mood killer to say the least. Then after she finished she wiped her ass on my hotel washcloths and threw them on the floor. LOL. I jumped in the shower. Originally Posted by derek303
That's how I like it very nasty!
I personally think Greek is WAY overrated anyway.....especially if the smell becomes an issue which is a wood killer for me.
It wasn't her 1st time. I read reviews of her taking it Greek. It was on my hand, the base of my dick (below the rubber) and on my thigh. We stopped the standing Greek and I ripped off the rubber for a BBBJ completion. Mood killer to say the least. Then after she finished she wiped her ass on my hotel washcloths and threw them on the floor. LOL. I jumped in the shower. Originally Posted by derek303
Wow I just kinda threw up in my mouth she's a nasty bitch and rude as well Jesus I just don't know what to say here...
It shouldn't... But it certainly can... Some can get really wild and cause a situation like that or some may just be bigger then what she is use to... Not easing in at first entrance can cause that with a big size... Enter with caution then go wild lol