Question for the Relax clients

Since Sophie's departure a couple of weeks ago, how has the timely returning of messages or even at all been? Asking for a friend...........

Feel free to PM me your answer if you feel it necessary so as to not rustle the white knight feathers.
Zero problems here. Always quick with responses to me anyways.
Same for me - super quick responses with no interruption of shall we say regular service
No issues
no issues. occasionally maybe up to 5 min response. but that is not bad unless ur waiting by the phone expecting immediate response
Didn't even realize she was gone until i was at my appointment.
So who exactly is doing scheduling now that Sophie's gone? I thought it was Daisy, but I heard a rumor Jason is doing scheduling; which would be really weird as I texted the other day and got a response where I was called "hun"...
Daisy is doing it MWF and Gladys is doing it on Tues and Thurs. There is another lady that does the weekends but I forgot her name.
I haven't had any issues with responses either. However, I used to be able to get a response for my late evening message (9PM or later) to schedule next day. I don't anymore...have to wait till the morning.
Oh shit Sophie is gone. Hmmm gonna have to look back at some of my texts now...
Are they on eccie? Trying to get approved but can't find a way to message them.
If there’s anything the new schedulers need to work on it’s the Snapchat account. It has severely dropped in quality since Sophie left. Not only does this suck given that it’s a loss of eye candy, but they’re shooting themselves in the foot by not marketing/advertising. I can’t tell you how many times I was persuaded to see a girl I had writtten off due to a hot Snapchat pic/video, or how many times I wound up scheduling a last minute session because X looked hot on a post and it had been to long since I’d see her...
Relax cannot post because some of their girls are under 21 and therefore does not qualify for an upgraded provider account so no ads. Besides, I do not think they really need to advertise, especially to current clients. But I wish the could advertise their golden geese, and the new hotties just to be able to piss off those that were banned and make those that have never been a client of Relax want to get the screening done faster.

And, I agree with the SnapChat, but it is what it is!
When I used the word “post” I meant post on SC.

As far as not needing to advertise, I can only speak for myself but I haven’t been to Relax since July, and that time I went to see Daisy after seeing what I thought was an especially hot video of her showing off her ass on the SC.

My two cents.

Relax cannot post because some of their girls are under 21 and therefore does not qualify for an upgraded provider account so no ads. Besides, I do not think they really need to advertise, but I agree with you on the snapchat account. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Maybe you can get permission to put out the press release.