So close but........

Nikki Sweets was a minute short in unseating Shannon Shane for the 9pm weekend ad deadline.

Will Nikki be the one to unseat Shannon? Maybe the mods can look into who holds the record for most consecutive weeks?

sixx
Is there a poll (pole) watcher among us?
yawn
yawn Originally Posted by Smokin Joe
ANd of course you can't help but read my threads. Thanks for bumping and contributing to the thread view count

sixx
yawn Originally Posted by Smokin Joe
+1 (more boring than a reality show...)
+1 (more boring than a reality show...) Originally Posted by The Diletante
My explanation for the "echo" question likely to follow this post (such as, "Then why did you open my post?") is that the title was quite intriguing: "So close but.......". And I do commend sixxbach for creating an intriguing and magnetic title. Well done, sir!

Unfortunately, however, the content of the post was disappointingly bland at best, but also very boring - IMHO. Just saying....

Smokin Joe put it more elegantly and succinctly than I ever could: "yawn "
My explanation for the "echo" question likely to follow this post (such as, "Then why did you open my post?") is that the title was quite intriguing: "So close but.......". And I do commend sixxbach for creating an intriguing and magnetic title. Well done, sir!

Unfortunately, however, the content of the post was disappointingly bland at best, but also very boring - IMHO. Just saying....

Smokin Joe put it more elegantly and succinctly than I ever could: "yawn " Originally Posted by The Diletante

Like I told ole Smokin Joe.. you read it, and took the time to post.

sixx
I guess if she really needs business that bad you could sit on the computer all night until that last minute!
*But it does get pretty old seeing the same name every effin week! imo
I don't see what ya'll are talking about? It looks to me like Shannon is the last one to post? Is that a bad thing or something? IDK....
I don't see what ya'll are talking about? It looks to me like Shannon is the last one to post? Is that a bad thing or something? IDK.... Originally Posted by Delayah White
She is always the last one to post on weekend. Always at 9pm.
This morning Nikki Sweets was the last to post for the Weekend Lineup..

It mysteriously changed to Shannon Shane this afternoon...

Conspiracy! hhmmmmmnnnnn........
No conspiracy and no mystery , 9:01 post and RTM button means , Ms. Shane is there again !
  • ztonk
  • 09-03-2012, 04:16 PM
No conspiracy and no mystery , 9:01 post and RTM button means , Ms. Shane is there again ! Originally Posted by DIE HARD
Exactly.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Come on now. You have to admire her business sense a little here.
Definitely , wonder how popular she is with the other half of the community though ?